Need a new avatar...

Status
Not open for further replies.

HOW ya doing anyway mate?
Some days are better than others - today, I'm in a lot of pain but being on here helps keep my mind off it - my brother got me this one-handed keyboard that just makes life that much easier - he's rigged it up so that I can use the mouse and this keyboard with ease... like I said, this place helps a lot

Some days are better than others - today, I'm in a lot of pain but being on here helps keep my mind off it - my brother got me this one-handed keyboard that just makes life that much easier - he's rigged it up so that I can use the mouse and this keyboard with ease... like I said, this place helps a lot
Nice one, now suck me balls x

Must have missed something. What you done? Tugged yourself silly at the boobies thread on Parsnip?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back