Need a new avatar...

Status
Not open for further replies.

thanks, luv... it's still cracks me up that you thought I was a girl, by the way... :lol:

I must not spend enough time on the boobie threads... :D
Sorry, I think I must have been drunk or summat :lol: (I spend no time on the boobie thread, I have some real life ones of my own ;)). All the best anyhoo, its nice to see you back posting, I thought I hadn't seen you around for awhile :neutral:.

Sorry, I think I must have been drunk or summat :lol: (I spend no time on the boobie thread, I have some real life ones of my own ;)). All the best anyhoo, its nice to see you back posting, I thought I hadn't seen you around for awhile :neutral:.
Yeah, it's hard to type when both your arms are bandaged up:lol:... my left arm and hand are still in a cast, but the bandages are off from my right arm and hand... my brother got me a one-handed keyboard which is why I'm able to come on here and post... this place is therapeutic to me...:D

Yeah, it's hard to type when both your arms are bandaged up:lol:... my left arm and hand are still in a cast, but the bandages are off from my right arm and hand... my brother got me a one-handed keyboard which is why I'm able to come on here and post... this place is therapeutic to me...:D
Good man :)

Didn't know you were poorly. Buck up, Bucko!

Already been said.

I'm sure it was the 1 comment you absolute dog nonce.
Don't care, I haven't got one so have every right to say it whenever I want. So there. By the way, the irony of calling me a dog nonce is tremendous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back