neil lennon is the man we need

Status
Not open for further replies.

He will be a contender but I would honestly rather Titus Bramble as our manager. Lennon is a c*nt of the highest order

Yes, I agree. If names like Dyche, McClaren and Hoddle are rumoured to be in contention I can't see why Lennon would look out of place among them

Reactions: BNM
Didn't he sign ledley ki and wanyama for buttons all who are at least holding there own in the pl. He also signed van dijk all on a shoe string budget.

Promoted a fair few youths although that is easy in Scotland and one of them did score the winner v barca.
I think he has a strong personality that is needed for any success here but his reputation as a player and the stupid comments he made in the past will mean he will never be accepted by all.
Therefore I think he could be a good appointment but I would be a bit meh if he came here and results would need to do the talking.

Don't understand the extreme negativity. He's largely an unknown quantity, certainly in English football. Early in his career he's shown potential.

Difficult to judge, but I wouldn't be disappointed with him unlike some of the other proven clowns linked with us.

Sometimes he made an arse of himself at Celtic, but that was mainly by prancing about the touchline in leggings and puffa jacket, slavering, like some sort of chav ballerina.

Other than that, I'm not sure why I dislike him so much... doubt he'll leave Bolton so soon anyway.

won the spl when rangers were there
attractive football
big name
class scouting contacts
respected european record
bolton finished 10 pts clear of relegation. they were 3 points adrift when he got the job

Any name mentioned on here gets rubbished does it not!

Anyone but fat sam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back