Nerd Hobbies

Status
Not open for further replies.
People who paint them little figures and build armies, very strange folk
Everytime I walk passed that shop I have to stop myself going in and bullying them, just to make them feel at home. Even their mams call them names.
At work last week I was at a blokes house(not like that) who had hundreds of full leg sets, arranged perfectly in to their topical ranges. Behind each range he had a topical wallpaper, eg, the marvel range had marvel wallpaper. Was quite impressive. Must have been thousands of pounds worth. Still, at least he built them and didn't just keep them in the boxes.

I collect action figures ranging from tmnt, thundercats, music, hellboy and high end Hot toys figures from movies that I love.. If I ever get them displayed it will be nerdvana:)
I had a big thing for the Dragonball anime and bought a few Japanese figures still in the box, kept them a few year then sold them for a tidy profit when I was short on cash. I still regret it now :cry:

http://www.secretcinema.org/shows.html

you dress up as a character (that you are told) and it's basically a giant star wars set. shops and bars and what not. you have tasks to do and there's random squads of stormtroopers come round and cart people away. they then show the film.

it's quite good apparently. if a little nerdy.
Well I didn't kna any of this.

I thought ya just turned up in abandoned car parks and that and watched films.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back