Netflix

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

King Benny

Best way to change the DNS settings to get access to US Netflix?

The English version is f***ing wank.

And by best I mean cheapest and safest.

Since the last update on my PS3 the sounds gone to shite.
I'm about to ditch it.

It's easy on xbox, just manually put in the DNS settings. There's loads of sites with the working American settings out there.

I just googled for Hola, installed it as a chrome extension. Clicked netflix, logged in and I am now watch last man standing on US version. Surprisingly easy.

I pay about £1.50 a month for Unblock-US let's you change them at the touch of a button and it'll work on all devices. The free ones will probably be the same principle but unblock us works for me and is cheap enough, it let's you change to any region so you have USA, Canada, Mexico, South America, Europe, England and Scandinavia. All of them have different stuff on. Then use www.moreflicks.com to search for something you want to watch and it'll tell you whether Netflix have it and if so which region it's in.

Just using the free trial for unblock us and its working like a charm. $5 a month I think which is what £3??

I've been thinking of ditching sky and getting Netflix as all I ever watch is the movies and the box set. Plus it's an excuse to go to pub to watch to matches. Can you get access to most box sets like sky?

I think the question could be, on what device are you watching Netflix on? Because if it's a PC, android tablet or android box then theres another lil piece of software that's been mentioned on this board before ;):lol:

I've been thinking of ditching sky and getting Netflix as all I ever watch is the movies and the box set. Plus it's an excuse to go to pub to watch to matches. Can you get access to most box sets like sky?

It is if you're prepared to get the US version, the UK version isn't great for films. It's half decent for TV. The US version blows it out of the water though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back