New Music Releases Thread

Give this thread a deserved bump, and add my popularist view.

My Favourite Faded Fantasy is utterly brilliant. Thought it was little boring at first, but after 4 or 5 listens it is utterly brilliant. Easily in top 3 of the year for me, but in time I think this will be a classic album of this time. You have to really listen to this album, it needs the attention - but easily repays you. Welcome back Damien Rice.

"New" Allo Darlin' and WWPJ albums finally arrived yesterday after the later release over here so looking forward to getting stuck into those this week. Big advantage of living in the UK. Also just preordered the new Idlewild (I know...)

Off to see St Lucia next week - Hearts are supporting one NYC show, I know they've been on this thread, but we're getting The Knocks...anyone...?

"New" Allo Darlin' and WWPJ albums finally arrived yesterday after the later release over here so looking forward to getting stuck into those this week. Big advantage of living in the UK. Also just preordered the new Idlewild (I know...)

Off to see St Lucia next week - Hearts are supporting one NYC show, I know they've been on this thread, but we're getting The Knocks...anyone...?
What's the crack with that like? Thought they were more or less finished...

Sorry, I meant as a band what with solo and side projects etc. Good news though, always liked them. Cracking first album.
Yeah, only found out about it recently. Thought they were done too. It's one of those iPledge/kick start type albums. Got a free download song when I preordered and it was a little disappointing on first listen, to be honest.

Bought Machine Head yesterday. Haven't listened to it yet like.

Need to listen to new Bloodbath too.

Back