New World Order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is another documentary outlining most angles of the NWO. It is rather long and laborious at times but definitely worth the watch. Warning it is huge, over 5hours long.

"From the mystery religions of ancient Egypt to the Zionist role in 9/11, "Ring Of Power" puzzles together the missing pieces of our human story. Find out how an Illuminati network of international bankers and European royalty have turned the world's nations and citizens into their debt slaves."

Here is a link to a very thorough description to the series; with some of it copied and pasted for those who can't be bothered to click.

http://www.miraclesandinspiration.com/film-reviews_ring-of-power.html

"The film is broken down into ten distinct parts, all of which are packed full of startling revelations about the history of mankind.

The film's launching point is an examination of the highly controversial 9/11 event in the United States on September 11, 2011 that unfolded in the cities of New York City, Washington, DC, as well as the small town of Shanksville, Pennsylvania.

It attempts to finger the perpetrators of this terrorist event and provide the motivating factors as to why the act was carried out in the first place. And you will be surprised to know the Muslims had nothing to do with it.

The second part of the film offers some of the more remarkable aspects with a detailed explanation of the true significance of the cities of Washington, DC, Vatican City and the City of London, which together form a secret network of control over the human race. These three cities collectively are known as "Empire of the City" and are distinct, separate countries within a countries, otherwise known as city states.

In essence, the film explains that the City of London, (a separate country within London city proper) is the head financial control, Vatican City is the head of the spiritual control and Washington, DC (or the District of Columbia) is the head of the military control over the world. Together, the Empire of the City even waves its own flag symbolized by three red stars.

This revelation goes along way towards explaining the process by which an entire planet of nearly seven billion people has been controlled with little resistance or recognition of the controllers.

Parts III and IV of the film are perhaps the most controversial. Yet they contain some of the most important aspects of all in the analysis of the powerful family bloodlines that the film suggests go all the back to ancient Egypt over 7,000 years ago. These bloodlines all stem from a single group known as the Cult of Aman, or Oman, or Omon, or Amen. The word Amen of course, is used in nearly every religion as a way of saying "so be it."

The one facet of the film that is surely to cause wide-spread debate is its contention that Jesus was the illegitimate son of a clandestine relationship between Julius Caesar and Cleopatra VII. The film contends that Jesus' real name is Caesarian Ptolemy XV (aka, Jesus of Nazareth), who eventually married his half-sister, Cleopatra S-Elene II (aka Mary Magd-Alene), the daughter of Cleopatra and Mark Antony, (aka Marcus Antonius).

"Ring of Power" concludes that the Bible has covered up all of the names with an incorrect timeline of events and thus obscured the real Hebrew identify of this royal bloodline. When the timeline is adjusted by a margin of error of approximately 30 years, then all the events of history line up with this revisionist look at Jesus's life.

The bloodline then appears as follows:

Julius Caesar and Cleopatra VII bore one child:
– Caesarian Ptolemy XV (aka, Jesus of Nazareth)

Cleopatra VII and Mark Antony bore 3 children:
– Cleopatra S-Elene II (aka, Mary Magd-Alene – one of set of twins)
Alexander Helios (aka, Thomas Judas Didymus – one of set of twins, Didymus means "twin" in both Greek and Hebrew)
Ptolemy Philadelphus (aka, James)

Caesarian Ptolemy XV (aka, Jesus of Nazareth) married his half-sister, Cleopatra S-Elene II (aka, Mary Magd-Alene) and they bore two children:
– Tomar
– Jesus the Justice

The film also draws the conclusion that the biblical parents of Jesus, Joseph of Arimathaea and Mary of Bethany were actually his uncle, Joseph of Judea and cousin, Mary of Bithynia.

And therefore the stories of the Bible, written some 5,000 years about Jesus and his family are meant to cover up the truth about their real identities.

Part V of the film gives a detailed look at the Queen of England and the great power she yields throughout the globe.

Parts VI through X examines the detailed plans of the New World Order to gain a stranglehold over humanity and planet Earth in one final death grip."

Now don't get me wrong some it is outlandish and you don't have to believe everything it states but it does contain some very eye opening commentaries. Good yarn non the less.

he does and so do a lot of others. icke has never witnessed this but he has researched and has witness testimony from people who have.

his books are very real and don't focus on the reptilian agenda although it does make up some of the content. you should read one to find out
He says he has, it's on YouTube. He's f***ing nuts.

My point was the Queen is not the Crown. While she has private ownership of estates she doesn't own Canada.
Exactly, there's confusion here between Crown interests and the Queen's own assets.

Land ownership in Canada is held by governments, Native groups, corporations, and individuals. Canada is the second largest country in the world by area; at 9,093,507 km² or 3,511,085 mi² of land (and more if fresh water is included) it occupies more than 6% of the Earth's surface. Since Canada uses primarily English-derived common law, the holders of the land actually have land tenure (permission to hold land from the Crown) rather than absolute ownership.[1]
That last sentence also describes Fee Simple Absolute in the UK, which applies to everyone who owns a freehold house or land under UK law. It doesn't mean the Queen owns it personally.

Last edited by a moderator:
He says he has, it's on YouTube. He's f***ing nuts.

Exactly, there's confusion here between Crown interests and the Queen's own assets.

That last sentence also describes Fee Simple Absolute in the UK, which applies to everyone who owns a freehold house or land under UK law. It doesn't mean the Queen owns it personally.
You keep going back to a point we've covered

Could be worse, he could sit for 5 hours watching Eastenders, the X factor or a multitude of any of the other shite that's shown on TV, like millions do every night..;)
I dream of getting 5 hours sat on my arse "Dad run us to football training, Dad run me to Dance class, Dad take me to Boys Brigade"

Logon or register to see this image

Apparently the Georgia Guidestones have been vandalised quite a lot recently. They even charged a man for a federal offence for defacing government property. Now I know they were paid for by a wealthy individual back in the day, but I didn't realise they were classed as government property. So does that make the statement of depopulating the world to 500million a government statement too?

They installed the cameras a while back so that makes the story of someone removing a perfect cube from the cornerstone and then replacing with another one this month all the more remarkable. This supposed faux cube was removed under the protection of the cops a couple of days later. The whole thing stinks...

Doesn't look like a cube you just knock up with your average angle grinder like.

Apparently the Georgia Guidestones have been vandalised quite a lot recently. They even charged a man for a federal offence for defacing government property. Now I know they were paid for by a wealthy individual back in the day, but I didn't realise they were classed as government property. So does that make the statement of depopulating the world to 500million a government statement too?

They installed the cameras a while back so that makes the story of someone removing a perfect cube from the cornerstone and then replacing with another one this month all the more remarkable. This supposed faux cube was removed under the protection of the cops a couple of days later. The whole thing stinks...

Doesn't look like a cube you just knock up with your average angle grinder like.
The land it stands on is now owned by the State of Georgia ...

I'd like to know how anybody thinks they can control the butterfly effect, the chaos theory of life.

I'm 100% sure there's a group of people who'd like to make money and plot and plan to increase profits without thought to human lives, what I don't believe is that they have the precision required by some of the conspiracy nutters to carry out all the shit they get blamed them for.

I'd like to know how anybody thinks they can control the butterfly effect, the chaos theory of life.

I'm 100% sure there's a group of people who'd like to make money and plot and plan to increase profits without thought to human lives, what I don't believe is that they have the precision required by some of the conspiracy nutters to carry out all the shit they get blamed them for.
Nor that they've never had internal disputes that spilled out into public spats.

Do they have some code whereby they're not allowed to ever attack each other?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back