next signing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the borini deal is dead in the water then we can move on.

I don't want a player here because he finally realises he's going to rot at liverpool I want players here that want to play for the club and will show a tenth of the commitment and passion Cats shows. (wishful thinking I know but we can all dream)

Nick Barnes (BBC Newcastle) tweeted this morning that Borini deal looking less and less likely. He's under the impression it's going to be the loan market for us now.
What the fuck does nick Barnes know - about as much as the rest of us

What the fuck does nick Barnes know - about as much as the rest of us

Well he speaks with the manager and others at the club on an almost daily basis. I suspect he's far more likely to be clued up than 99.9% of posters on here.

We might want new players but unless they want to come to us and their clubs want to sell our hands are tied. And that's before the issue of transfer fees and wages comes up. We've got some numbers in but the quality is poor. We are desperately short at the back - to the extent that we will look desperate there is we lose a couple of players. And up front I don't know where the striker goals are going to come from. Fletcher is easy to defend against and we don't play to his strengths, Altidore is a known force (known for not being able to score), Wickham is Championship class as his regular loans out of the club have shown along with his scoring record of 6 PL goals in 47 PL games and Graham - well enough said!

We're sleep walking to the drop. Some see it, others spout we'll be top 10! We shall see!

still think none and we'll all wonder why on earth every other club pays the money but us.

a proper big money signing, not Borini, would surely lift the players as well as the fans.

Maybe it already has. The club wouldn't come out and hold a press conference or anything to announce we're not signing him.

The main problem is Gus, who normally can't keep his gob shut about anything, has gone really quiet on him on the last week
Hasn't had a press conference called to be fair, usually managers are quiet when there's no conference

Only on here though. ! The rest of the supporters might be ok with whatever Gus and the club decide is best.
loans are not ideal tho are they , the very reason we are in this situation stems from 2 of them that havnt returned and one poyet has been chasing like a lovestruck schoolboy

Maybe it already has. The club wouldn't come out and hold a press conference or anything to announce we're not signing him.

The main problem is Gus, who normally can't keep his gob shut about anything, has gone really quiet on him on the last week
Bet he's sending him endless whatsapp's

I
loans are not ideal tho are they , the very reason we are in this situation stems from 2 of them that havnt returned and one poyet has been chasing like a lovestruck schoolboy
The lovestruck schoolboys have been on here !! And what situation are we in ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back