NFL 2024

Dolphins been getting themselves more speed on the offense with the latest RB. They've managed to get some highly rated players low down in the draft with Kamara edge, Washington WR and Wright RB, although the safety McMorris seems a bit weird with so many ranked higher, maybe he's for the special teams and nothing else.
Issue is they haven't addressed centre, guard and defensive tackle they needed going into all this

Why has the DAZN coverage suddenly stopped?

Last edited:

Why has the DAZN coverage suddenly stopped?
I was watching on Sky, who had the NFL.com feed and it ran over by about an hour. So maybe that.

It's a bit unsettling everyone saying the Raiders have had a good draft and are being all sensible and professional. Where the chaos, the drama, the massive reach for a first round bust?

Loved te moment troy fautanu was picked. He burst into tears of joy when pittsburgh picked him but his elderly relatives flanking him looked unimpressed. The one to his left (our right) looked like someone had just shat in her knicker draw in front of her! :lol:

What have the Lions done?
The genuine Seattle born n bred Seahawk fan who gets in the local will no doubt talk me through the lions and the Seahawks draft next weekend but it’d be nice if I seemed to know at least summet about it. He said last summer they’d had a strange one that’d either make them look like geniuses or fools. Plus they’d been getting better every year since this regime was put in place so both the he and the Lions lot were reet.
Is it too much to ask for another oddbod summer selection paying off?

Back