NFL fans...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micky24796

Goalkeeper
The new season is almost upon us... Does anyone fancy joining a fancy football league through the league's official website?

PM me with your email address if your interested - if there is enough interest I will set it up then we can come to some sort of an agreement regarding a draft date.

The new season is almost upon us... Does anyone fancy joining a fancy football league through the league's official website?

PM me with your email address if your interested - if there is enough interest I will set it up then we can come to some sort of an agreement regarding a draft date.
Bump and I'll pm you too if there's enough interest. Should be as the thread is usually busy enough once things get going.

Could do with keeping this up near the top so people see it. Drafted my other league last night but could DL with getting this sorted in the next week or so!

Just started watching it a bit more last year and enjoyed it. Need a team to support :lol:

Who is like sunderland. The dreadful underdog??

Got quite lucky in the respect that I chose Seattle half way through and they went on to win. The good thing is that a team can be class one season and poor the next.

I'm up for it again this year , quite enjoyed last years even though I didn't really know what to do. Now I've got more of an idea I'm hoping to be better at it

Would anyone object to me just setting up a league? Seems to be quite a bit of confusion when it comes to who runs the existing leagues...

Just started watching it a bit more last year and enjoyed it. Need a team to support :lol:

Who is like sunderland. The dreadful underdog??
jacksonville jaguars. playing at wembley the next three years, once a season. could end up the franchise over here, their owner bought fulham last year

Would anyone object to me just setting up a league? Seems to be quite a bit of confusion when it comes to who runs the existing leagues...
do it

i watch the Redzone coverage through the red button every incident, td, fg etc etc with no adverts breaks at all. wish you could do this for the premier over here, action from every game as and when it happens

League is ready to go. PM me your email address and I will invite you. 8-10 spaces - first come first served!

Not much interest?

Plenty of spaces.

Last edited:
Havent got a clue how about the sport but i love the Miami Dolphins so really wanna try keep up with the season this year.
I'll enter the FF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back