NFL fans...

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you reckon to the Forte rumours?

I think he is still a great player but I would trade him. He won't be there next year and we need as many draft picks as possible to fix the mess Emery and Trestman left.
Might get a 3 or 4 if a contender suffers an injury to a RB. Otherwise probably get a 5 or 6.

I think he is still a great player but I would trade him. He won't be there next year and we need as many draft picks as possible to fix the mess Emery and Trestman left.
Might get a 3 or 4 if a contender suffers an injury to a RB. Otherwise probably get a 5 or 6.

It's still not much for an elite rusher though, although I didn't realise he was in a contract year.

It's still not much for an elite rusher though, although I didn't realise he was in a contract year.
He turns 30 in December and I don't think the Bears would be willing to give him the big money he will want so it's better than nowt.

Game pass question as I try and work out which to get.

The games on Thursday and Monday nights I'm guessing are blackout games. How long does it take for them to appear, is it 24 hours?

Just can't decide I should get a team one or the season pass. I'll watch the Dolphins all season and then wonder if I'll just automaticly go to the sky game anyway for the late games as surely they always pick the best game anyway which means the season one won't be worth the little extra

The games on Thursday and Monday nights I'm guessing are blackout games. How long does it take for them to appear, is it 24 hours?

Just can't decide I should get a team one or the season pass. I'll watch the Dolphins all season and then wonder if I'll just automaticly go to the sky game anyway for the late games as surely they always pick the best game anyway which means the season one won't be worth the little extra

I get the full package which gives you access for a full year. As well as the season games you can watch any game from the last 5 years but also have access to all the NFL tv shows such as America's game, football life and hard knocks. You get access to the coaches film too if you want to really get into each individual play.

No just the Sunday 6.00PM and 21.00PM games on sky are blacked out. If you choose a team I don't think you can just change. Just get the full one it is worth it.

No just the Sunday 6.00PM and 21.00PM games on sky are blacked out. If you choose a team I don't think you can just change. Just get the full one it is worth it.
Aye, seems that's the way to go. Least then after the Dolphins lose I can decide which late game to watch. One last thing is a game that isn't blacked out available to watch right away? So when I get in tomorrow would the Dallas game be ready to watch.

I can Definitely recommend a season pass , first time I've had one this year and I'm surprised at how much I've used it as I thought I'd just watch the 49ers games on it.
Although I did get it dead cheap otherwise if I'd paid the full price I'd have probably went for the team pass

Fairly new to NFL so please bare with me.

What's the deal with Tim Tebow? I understand that he was great at college level and with Florida but what's happened to his career since then, have injuries finished him or is he just not good enough for NFL?

I noticed he didn't make the draft with his last team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back