NFL fans...

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's earned far more from his CBS TV contract that he'll earn from the NFL. The collective bargaining agreement restricted the money drafted players earn but he's likely set for life.

His college heroics, when he won games single handedly, along with his off the field activities mean he's hugely popular. In fact he's so popular it's become hip not to like him

Despite his short comings he has an incredible will to win. If anyone did sign him and have him run like he did in that game on a regular basis he'd be an injury waiting to happen.

He's a great guy but he needs to go hone his craft in the CFL. He's financially set for life (ask Tony Jefferies who's been on his private jet) and he has made progress but not to the standard where he would be considered for a starting job.

In his favour he has a lot of intangibles that can't be measured in any combine test such as heart, character, leadership qualities and his will to win. That plays into his favour because in addition to how smart he is he can be trusted that way. The league is very fickle and the risk of not winning makes it hard for a coach to take a punt on him.

Who's this safety lunatic for the Rams, Jenkins?

Just levelled a pulling guard to stuff a run play. :lol::lol:
The Rams D are great to watch. Still gutted we missed Donald by one pick last year.

The things that Marcellus Bennett comes up with.

Is Jay Cutler too often criticized? Martellus: "They threw rocks at Jesus, & Jesus was an excellent guy who did a lot of awesome stuff."

Last edited by a moderator:
Jets were good today. Officials were shite. 3-1 and getting stronger. Fitzpatrick way better than Geno Smith!!

Shame I couldn't get a ticket :(

The Rams D are great to watch. Still gutted we missed Donald by one pick last year.

The things that Marcellus Bennett comes up with.

Is Jay Cutler too often criticized? Martellus: "They threw rocks at Jesus, & Jesus was an excellent guy who did a lot of awesome stuff."

The Cards one isn't bad either, this is a bruiser of a game. Enjoying watching both secondarys flying round smashing anything that moves. :lol:

Jay Cutler is not Jesus.

The Cards one isn't bad either, this is a bruiser of a game. Enjoying watching both secondarys flying round smashing anything that moves. :lol:

Jay Cutler is not Jesus.

Ha Ha. He is about as popular in the US as Jesus is in Saudi Arabia.

Jay knew what he was doing. Give all the haters the INT then lead the team down the field to the victory! At least I hope thats what he was doing.

Jets did well but by Christ we were shite.

Should replace the Bears at no.32 in all the power rankings this week.

Ha Ha. He is about as popular in the US as Jesus is in Saudi Arabia.

Jay knew what he was doing. Give all the haters the INT then lead the team down the field to the victory! At least I hope thats what he was doing.

Should replace the Bears at no.32 in all the power rankings this week.
I still can't believe how bad we've been. But hey only 12 more games to go:lol:

They looked very good today like, been disappointed with the Chiefs this year.

Would be nice to see them keep it up, I have a soft spot for them after always being them on Madden as a kid because I liked tigers :lol:

That's part of why i favour them,i love the uniform and they've always been bit of an underdog,i go back to Ken Anderson at QB and Chris Collingsworth at WR so a bit like supporting Sunderland,not much to shout about!!

That's part of why i favour them,i love the uniform and they've always been bit of an underdog,i go back to Ken Anderson at QB and Chris Collingsworth at WR so a bit like supporting Sunderland,not much to shout about!!

The uniforms are class like, they have also had a few characters over the years which has always made me keep my eye out for them.

They've always done ok on offense but the defence has always let them down especially the secondary but they do look a lot more balanced the last couple of seasons,they're still no match for the Patriots.

Cowboys need Romo back ASAP or a promising season is going to unravel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back