Nissan Workers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Press fucked again. Another crack. A new one aswell

Been fucked for a good few days apparently, theyve been trying to limp along as best they can by all accounts.

Rumoured to be finishing on the 19th instead of the 22nd or 23rd shift dependent.

I heard line 1 may get the monday and tuesday off before we break up but we will seem i got told they are welding it best they can to try and make it to xmas

App only the press is breaking up early as they have built enough ahead to supply everyone else panels

Heard today from someone who does the build scheduling that we are going to break up on the 9th of december for def

This is from someone who schedules the builds so he has all the numbers and targets in front of him it isn't a rumor

I rarely have to drive on the A19, but I had the misfortune today to drive down there at about twenty to four while they were all leaving in their crappy white 14 plate Jukes and Micras driving like they were taking their anger at their bosses out on the world.

Nee wonder you lot go on about that road all the time :D

This is from someone who schedules the builds so he has all the numbers and targets in front of him it isn't a rumor

Should I bookmark this so we can all laugh at you if you are wrong? ;)

If the rumours were true it would be a kick in the balls for me financially like.

I rarely have to drive on the A19, but I had the misfortune today to drive down there at about twenty to four while they were all leaving in their crappy white 14 plate Jukes and Micras driving like they were taking their anger at their bosses out on the world.

Nee wonder you lot go on about that road all the time :D

Doubt you will have seen many Micras like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back