Nissan Workers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I rarely have to drive on the A19, but I had the misfortune today to drive down there at about twenty to four while they were all leaving in their crappy white 14 plate Jukes and Micras driving like they were taking their anger at their bosses out on the world.

Nee wonder you lot go on about that road all the time :D
I was going to post the same message a write to Nissan to complain about this and another issue
Last week driving down Washington highway about 1120 pm which must coincide with a shift change the cars coming from Nissan onto Washington highway were to a man driving like maniacs . Tearing onto the main road down the slip road at about 80 mph and forcing there way onto the road must of been about 2 dozen cars in about 10 secs
Same last night at testos about 1120 tearing round the roundabout cutting in at last minute then being tail gated all e way to dene estate
Second point is their transporter drivers using there mobile phones when going up the a19
They'll probably deny any responsibility but it's worth a letter

I work there and there is some right wankers the way they drive, I think it's all the young uns in their lease cars they get right up yournrse even tho your 're doing the limit proper does my head in like the transporters drive far to fast aswell I'm suprised they haven't killed anyone

I was going to post the same message a write to Nissan to complain about this and another issue
Last week driving down Washington highway about 1120 pm which must coincide with a shift change the cars coming from Nissan onto Washington highway were to a man driving like maniacs . Tearing onto the main road down the slip road at about 80 mph and forcing there way onto the road must of been about 2 dozen cars in about 10 secs
Same last night at testos about 1120 tearing round the roundabout cutting in at last minute then being tail gated all e way to dene estate
Second point is their transporter drivers using there mobile phones when going up the a19
They'll probably deny any responsibility but it's worth a letter
:lol: Fuck me!! I bet you bust the bairns ball when it lands in your back garden.

One of our cleaners at Nissan, Derek, was killed on the a1231 sliproad by two bellends racing out of Nissan.

One of our cleaners at Nissan, Derek, was killed on the a1231 sliproad by two bellends racing out of Nissan.

Mate of mine has been knocked off his motorbike twice, the second time almost killing him and him being very close to losing his foot. Both times he was hit by Nissan gaffers on the wrong side of the road.

translation please ?

I'm going to assume that at the Nissan factory, there is a machine called a press.

Something has cracked the press, rendering it unable to function.

This machine is a new one that has replaced an older machine.

This machine means that other parts of the production cannot continue, resulting in workers having nothing to do.

I'm going to assume that at the Nissan factory, there is a machine called a press.

This machine means that other parts of the production cannot continue, resulting in workers having nothing to do.
brilliant thanks.

Ooooooooooooooooooh Dr Frijj thinks he's an expert in automotive manufacturing anarl does he!!! :lol:

It's a joke so wind your neck in when you reply

Not quite.

The crack is the thing thats new. As in a secondary or tertiary crack to the ones previously.

A new press is currently being built, this takes approx 2 years to be delivered and installed however.

Not quite.

The crack is the thing thats new. As in a secondary or tertiary crack to the ones previously.

A new press is currently being built, this takes approx 2 years to be delivered and installed however.

It takes Nissan two years to build and install a new press?

People have built buildings faster than that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back