North korean film hacking

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cosmos Rocks

Apparently the us are saying they definitely hacked sony. Certainly an interesting story!

I always thought the North Korean regime was not relatively advanced. Seems I was very wrong, I must say I'm surprised they've got people capable of this (probably says more about my ignorance than their capabilities).

Apparently the us are saying they definitely hacked sony. Certainly an interesting story!
Cinemas are too scared to show Team America too apparently, those North Korean dick taters need to get a sense of humor.
We didn't threaten anyone when the Queen was getting "offed" in the Naked Gun, because we can laugh at ourselves. Big babies, even bigger cyber hacking bullies it would seem.

Cinemas are too scared to show Team America too apparently, those North Korean dick taters need to get a sense of humor.
We didn't threaten anyone when the Queen was getting "offed" in the Naked Gun, because we can laugh at ourselves. Big babies, even bigger cyber hacking bullies it would seem.
Certainly seems to be gathering speed this

I always thought the North Korean regime was not relatively advanced. Seems I was very wrong, I must say I'm surprised they've got people capable of this (probably says more about my ignorance than their capabilities).
They send their brightest and best to places like India where they get trained up. Strange but true.

They send their brightest and best to places like India where they get trained up. Strange but true.
Frightning what can be done i think there will be repurcussions from this

I think when you're subordinates carry notepads to jot down your wisdom you've already jumped the shark as far as taking yourself seriously goes.

Frightning what can be done i think there will be repurcussions from this
The way to get repercussions from the US is to hit them in the pocket mind. This freedom of speech crack is just bollocks for Fox News. I think they'll let this slide for now but if Un starts hitting the yanks in their pockets regularly then I'd see them pushing the stakes a bit.

They've got a lot of sympathisers around the world and also they export a lot of their people to their allie China where they can learn about technology.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back