Northumbria University - Breaking news

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interesting, I'm starting there in September.
I can only take from this most useful, informative and pertinent sentence that it would be a great misfortune for any of your would-be lectures to be sacked or jailed for scandal/corruption before they have the opportunity to enjoy your essays/dissertation.

Is that at Coach Lane?
Dunno mate I'm working my notice at my old place now, my new employer is putting me through it. I've never been to Northumbria yet, I did my degree at Teesside.

How many years does that take as opposed to an unadvanced nurse?
3 years I've been told

I can only take from this most useful, informative and pertinent sentence that it would be a great misfortune for any of your would-be lectures to be sacked or jailed for scandal/corruption before they have the opportunity to enjoy your essays/dissertation.
:lol:

You utter perv. Well done.
:lol::lol:

Yer man Sir Jonny Ive has to hand his degree back as, apparently, it was only a polytechnic when he graduated from there. Close all these ex polys down I say, nowt but Media Studies apparently.

Pics,or gtf
Okay, I was lying "Northumbria Uni has doubled yearly research funding through their close connections with Hamas, ISIL and laundering the mutilated entrails of dead paedophiles through their undergrad programmes and Student Union." :rolleyes:

I gave a presentation there a few weeks ago and was described on the advertising as an industry expert. Maybe I've been rumbled...
Ooooh ,look a At me!!! I'm dec..pathetic!!!

Last edited:
I have heard about it. It is absolutely disgusting. This will send shock waves around the country!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back