Not being able to buy alcohol before 8AM

Status
Not open for further replies.

something bothering you buddy? desperado at 7am ain't the answer.

:lol:

I realised when I had my morning toast and banana that I didn't have enough bread left to make sandwiches for my bait today. Popped down to the shop and in the bottled drinks section saw something I'd not tried before. Thought I'd buy it and have it tonight. Not allowed and now everyone else in the shop probably thinks I'm an alcoholic.

I realised when I had my morning toast and banana that I didn't have enough bread left to make sandwiches for my bait today. Popped down to the shop and in the bottled drinks section saw something I'd not tried before. Thought I'd buy it and have it tonight. Not allowed and now everyone else in the shop probably thinks I'm an alcoholic.

The fact you're not telling us what it was suggests it's another bender's tipple.

I grabbed a peroni this morning instead of a san Pellegrino. not sure how I'd have handled a beer straight off the bike.

Never before work young man come on - but on a Saturday/Sunday morning if the wife is at the inlaws a couple of pints after picking the papers up is canny - they also come in handy when you get off a train at 6.30am after a night out in Prague/Ostrava/Bratislava and are starting to dry out

Never before work young man come on - but on a Saturday/Sunday morning if the wife is at the inlaws a couple of pints after picking the papers up is canny - they also come in handy when you get off a train at 6.30am after a night out in Prague/Ostrava/Bratislava and are starting to dry out
oh yeah, I didn't actually want one. just glanced down and it was a beer.

I know a lad who works Asian hours in London so he finishes his shift at 6am ish and often heads to the pub on a Friday morning. says it's unbelievable the amount of people necking a swifty on the way to work. builders, suits, the lot.

That from the infamous Peroni fridge there mate?

there's other stuff in there too so it's not solely a peroni fridge. I want the office manager to buy another type of lager but she likes the Italian stuff.

It needs an account on here.

12:58 - @monkeytassle looked longingly inside but resisted temptation
13:01 - @monkeytassle gave in and took two bottles
16:39 - @monkeytassle has now had seven bottles and had to be restrained from getting on his bike and wobbling home
18:43 - @monkeytassle told me he loved me
so what was this lasses/teeneagers drink you were wanting to buy?

I know a lad who works Asian hours in London so he finishes his shift at 6am ish and often heads to the pub on a Friday morning. says it's unbelievable the amount of people necking a swifty on the way to work. builders, suits, the lot.

there's other stuff in there too so it's not solely a peroni fridge. I want the office manager to buy another type of lager but she likes the Italian stuff.

I couldn't have a beer before work like - I'd not want to leave the bar for starters

It was an alcoholic dandelion and burdock. I like dandelion and burdock. I like alcohol. It seemed sensible to try the two in combination.

I might as well just pop to ASDA and buy some smart price D&B and some smart price vodka.

You have enough time to go to the shop and make lunch before going to work? f***ing hell, I'm still doing up my shirt as I'm leaving the house!

The beer love-in has to stop like. Drinking every day is a bit shit imo. It's certainly not cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back