Not being able to buy alcohol before 8AM

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

It was an alcoholic dandelion and burdock. I like dandelion and burdock. I like alcohol. It seemed sensible to try the two in combination.

I might as well just pop to ASDA and buy some smart price D&B and some smart price vodka.

Actually you know what, beer's great. Mods, ban this f***ing pansy.

You have enough time to go to the shop and make lunch before going to work? f***ing hell, I'm still doing up my shirt as I'm leaving the house!

I've been up since 5:30 because I went to sleep at 19:30 last night.

The beer love-in has to stop like. Drinking every day is a bit shit imo. It's certainly not cool.

You'd be drinking everyday if it wasn't for your £8 a bottle IPAs from Mogadishu or wherever.

You seeing anyone? ;)

Only my own vomit-stained and depressed alcoholic reflection in a cracked mirror in a draughty bedsit.

You'd be drinking everyday if it wasn't for your £8 a bottle IPAs from Mogadishu or wherever.

Nah, I wouldn't like. I don't drink in the house for a start. I brought 20 bottles of beer back from Christmas/bruges and drank the lot on Saturday night in one go, so they'd been sat in the cupboard for three months untouched. Went out to watch the footy last night and had two pints - that's my lot for the week until Friday night.

Nah, I wouldn't like. I don't drink in the house for a start. I brought 20 bottles of beer back from Christmas/bruges and drank the lot on Saturday night in one go, so they'd been sat in the cupboard for three months untouched. Went out to watch the footy last night and had two pints - that's my lot for the week until Friday night.

20 330ml bottles is 11 pints. Jesus.

These threads usually hunt down the real winos of the SMB. @Lambchops definately leads the way like!

I always hate having to buy alcohol from a shop if it's not at least 6.30/7 ish on a weekend. I always imagine the shopkeeper thinks I'm an alcoholic :lol:

20 330ml bottles is 11 pints. Jesus.

I'd also had three pints before taking my bottles to the party. I then bought more bottles. I wasn't in a good way like.

I almost certainly didn't drink them all myself, I'll have given a couple away.

Nee idea. I am sure it used to be 11am or a meringue?

Either way it's crackers. Oh well.

I'd also had three pints before taking my bottles to the party. I then bought more bottles. I wasn't in a good way like.

I almost certainly didn't drink them all myself, I'll have given a couple away.

Seb trying to get the tube back to Dalston

Logon or register to see this image

I've been up since 5:30 because I went to sleep at 19:30 last night.

Only my own vomit-stained and depressed alcoholic reflection in a cracked mirror in a draughty bedsit.

Why in bed so early, been to work?

These threads usually hunt down the real winos of the SMB. @Lambchops definately leads the way like!

I always hate having to buy alcohol from a shop if it's not at least 6.30/7 ish on a weekend. I always imagine the shopkeeper thinks I'm an alcoholic :lol:

Whoa there, I work during the week man - I do like the occasional tipple on a weekend though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back