Not far away tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You at Leicester and me at Peterborough.
Should be home at a reasonable time. My 11 year old makes his 31st ground tomorrow... Poor bastard while the 7 year old his 13th.
Child cruelty or what life is about.

Hope you get a result of course. Decent stadium for a new one. As always you will take a good following and create some noise.
Still smiling from our game last week and would be well pleased with a point. November was always looking a daunting month and at least tomorrow Pirlo and Mass are back from international duty :)

Chesterfield away won 3-0.
Preston home won 1-0.
MK Dons away lost 2-1.
Shit heads home won 1-0
Peterborough....?

All top sides therefore better return than expected. Fleetwood home next Saturday.

HA'WAY my Northern friends.
Leicester 1 Sun'land 2.

Hope you beat Peterborough, and not just cause I've hoyed you on an acci! They're on pretty shit form I think whereas you're flying. Looks an away banker to me ;)

I think we should be looking at taking advantage of a Leicester side pretty much on their knees right now.

Should be home at a reasonable time. My 11 year old makes his 31st ground tomorrow... Poor bastard while the 7 year old his 13th.

Hope you get a result of course. Decent stadium for a new one. As always you will take a good following and create some noise.
Still smiling from our game last week and would be well pleased with a point. November was always looking a daunting month and at least tomorrow Pirlo and Mass are back from international duty :)

Preston home won 1-0.
MK Dons away lost 2-1.
Shit heads home won 1-0
Peterborough....?

All top sides therefore better return than expected. Fleetwood home next Saturday.

Leicester 1 Sun'land 2.

Pint ? :lol:

I think the king power will be my 45th new ground,so over half-way there :cool:

Swindon looking good and will win again tomorrow !

I must admit, well looking forward to tomorrow, and a few pints of course, Ha way the lads :cool:

A great way of spending time with your boys..... my 2 a lot older , we still go together. It's always my fault if we get beat as i forced them to follow Sunlun!

Preston home won 1-0.
MK Dons away lost 2-1.
Shit heads home won 1-0
Peterborough....?

Leicester 1 Sun'land 2.

Cheers mate and good luck yourselves.

How many are you taking over? 3,500 of us down there and more in the home ends...well some off here are in the home ends anyway :)

Cheers mate and good luck yourselves.

How many are you taking over? 3,500 of us down there and more in the home ends...well some off here are in the home ends anyway :)

As always cracking support from you.
Not sure tomorrow, always different with pay on the gate.
Should be near on 800 to 1,000 I reckon but you never know with our lot.
Hope some of those who came last week come back next Saturday.

As always cracking support from you.
Not sure tomorrow, always different with pay on the gate.
Should be near on 800 to 1,000 I reckon but you never know with our lot.
Hope some of those who came last week come back next Saturday.

Aye I was gonna say, I'd probably expect near enough 1,000 from you lot....your away following seems to be very good at league 1 level and would be in the championship.

Aye I was gonna say, I'd probably expect near enough 1,000 from you lot....your away following seems to be very good at league 1 level and would be in the championship.

Always have had a decent hard core away from home.
Interesting stat though we have more fans living outside Swindon than in the Toen itself. Man Utd us like :)

Always have had a decent hard core away from home.
Interesting stat though we have more fans living outside Swindon than in the Toen itself. Man Utd us like :)

Same as Sunderland! More actual match goers in East Durham (villages and surrounding small towns) and South Tyneside than Sunderland itself. Bet that opens a can of worms now I've mentioned it but it's true.

I'm from East Durham and the branch I travel with has two coaches on tomorrow, so well over 100 just with us. Up at 5am, breakfast, taxi to the bus with a few of the lads and setting off at 7. Gonna be a good day I can feel it.

@Swindon On Tour ...how come only 476 swindon fans at peterboro yesterday mate ?

Cracking result though :cool:

Disappointed with the following yesterday mate.
Thought we would take at least 800. No excuse, not the best of journeys.
Easy for me though.
Hoping we get a decent gate next Saturday as we should. Having lost 1000 off our gates due to the power struggle on who owns the club.
Not out of the woods yet with another appeal to go before the courts.
Hope Power the existing Chairman / owner keeps control.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back