NUDO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I await the masses to declare it a scratter establishment.

Gonna give it a try next week, never had sushi and that before mind.

Reet. Just been. On the door they claim everything is prepared on the premises, but I'm not 100% convinced. The maki seemed like it had been hanging around a while and they'd ran out of a few things - a bit odd. Like Muggsy, I had the king prawn miso noodles, I'd give them 6/10 - could have done with a bit spice in them. The maki and nigri were nee better than M&S's - 6/10. Chicken teryaki was nice but served cold - 8/10.

The place was rammed, so hopefully it gets enough business to stay open.

In almost any other city it would be considered very average but, as we have fuck all but Italians and Indians in Sunderland, it's really refreshing. I'll eat there at least once a month.

Reet. Just been. On the door they claim everything is prepared on the premises, but I'm not 100% convinced. The maki seemed like it had been hanging around a while and they'd ran out of a few things - a bit odd. Like Muggsy, I had the king prawn miso noodles, I'd give them 6/10 - could have done with a bit spice in them. The maki and nigri were nee better than M&S's - 6/10. Chicken teryaki was nice but served cold - 8/10.

In almost any other city it would be considered very average but, as we have fuck all but Italians and Indians in Sunderland, it's really refreshing. I'll eat there at least once a month.
I don't see how they could prepare on the premises, I don't think they've got the room.
I really fancied a katsu curry but they didn't have owt like that.

In almost any other city it would be considered very average but, as we have fuck all but
and
in Sunderland, it's really refreshing. I'll eat there at least once a month.

:evil:[DOUBLEPOST=1397403407][/DOUBLEPOST]
I don't see how they could prepare on the premises, I don't think they've got the room.
I really fancied a katsu curry but they didn't have owt like that.
Not a chance that is prepped on the premises. I'll still try it mind and would welcome any sushi place to open I f***ing love the stuff.

Meh, just been in- not everything was available but managed to get a nice selection of sushi. Quite pleased with the shop to be honest, makes a change from the usual Sunderland takeaways

Looking forward to a visit to their restaurant when I'm back home next month - it does a bigger range of noodle soup and rice dishes, as well as sushi. Was a regular Friday night spot for us before we moved away.

Been in for the second day running. Food is great.
Although I can see it dying a death in Sunlun, which would be a shame. Empty, apart from a few people coming in for take-out, whilst far more scratters across the street pay more for a burger and chips.

been to the restuarant in newcastle a few times and always enjoyed it, decent prices also - presume it is the same owners ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back