Nuisance Phone Calls

• Thread starter NOMOREFALSEDAWNS
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NOMOREFALSEDAWNS

Have been registered with the Telephone Preference Service for several years now but makes no difference.Still they keep on coming almost one a day now.

Should be a criminal offense for companies to cold call private numbers.

Of course it would be impossible to police as alot of these calls are made from outside the UK.

Some of it is borderline harassment though.

Was at me grans today and she got three in about an hour.

I hardly get any, but I am very careful where I share my phone number. You are asked for home and mobile numbers on all sorts of forms and websites when buying something or registering. I never give out my mobile and if I can not leave the field blank but see no good reason to put my phone number in, I put in the sales or head office number of the company.

I'm afraid once it is out there it is hard to claw it back. Make a note of the companies calling you and if you are seeing the same ones ask to be removed or tell them you have moved/died.

I hardly get any, but I am very careful where I share my phone number. You are asked for home and mobile numbers on all sorts of forms and websites when buying something or registering. I never give out my mobile and if I can not leave the field blank but see no good reason to put my phone number in, I put in the sales or head office number of the company.

I'm afraid once it is out there it is hard to claw it back. Make a note of the companies calling you and if you are seeing the same ones ask to be removed or tell them you have moved/died.
:lol: "Terribly sorry, but could you please stop calling me as I am dead. Thank you."

Have been registered with the Telephone Preference Service for several years now but makes no difference.Still they keep on coming almost one a day now.
I really really hate your screen name. It's redolent, to the imaginative mind, of some chagrined spacker who decides to lash out over a perceived injustice or withheld entitlement by gunning down droves of christmas shoppers in a crowded mall, with his famous last words being "NOMOREFALSDAWNS". Add to that the utter shit you post and it makes my f***ing blood boil, boil I tell you!

I really really hate your screen name. It's redolent, to the imaginative mind, of some chagrined spacker who decides to lash out over a perceived injustice or withheld entitlement by gunning down droves of christmas shoppers in a crowded mall, with his famous last words being "NOMOREFALSDAWNS". Add to that the utter shit you post and it makes my f***ing blood boil, boil I tell you!
Are you not going to give him a like nasa?

I always make up a phone number on forms that insist on you giving one

If I've guessed yours, sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back