Off to the B'ham game next week..

Status
Not open for further replies.

deftehSAFC

Goalkeeper
Longtime lurker here..

Anyhow, it'll be my first game in over ten years (I think the last - and only time - I've seen Sunderland play was a friendly against Torquay back when Quinn and SuperKev were still kicking a ball about for us..), as I don't often get the opportunity to see us play, and I'm travelling up from Northampton on my tod was just wondering if/where anyone going would be congregating for a beer?

Somewhere in the centre I imagine. There are a couple of pubs on the High Street between the centre and the ground where I usually drink, The Old Crown being one. Pretty mixed between Brum and Sunderland whenever I've been.

Are tickets on sale yet? There's nothing on the club's official twitter account. Haven't even confirmed prices from what I've seen.

The Anchor, White Swan and the Spotted Dog are all canny pubs and within 15 min walk of the ground in Digbeth. The Irish centre is also in that area but never been in so can't comment on that one.

The Anchor, White Swan and the Spotted Dog are all canny pubs and within 15 min walk of the ground in Digbeth. The Irish centre is also in that area but never been in so can't comment on that one.

Been in a few times, its pretty decent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back