Off work sick but seen out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tbh if you maintain that pace on an all dayer you are doing well.

Pints are killers compared to owt else.

I can be in town on the shorts (whisky or gin being my preferred tipples) for 14 hours and be alright, yet I can be in the local workingmans club for 3-4 hours, have 10 pints and be absolutely bladdered!

Shorts kill me mind

:lol:

Only joking mate, everyone knows vomit just isnt my thing.

Fair one. For some reason its the volume that does me in. Id prefer it the other way round, cos lets be honest, its much more blokey to drink (and handle) pints.

There's one of the lads (Polish) can drink Vodka steadily all night and be fine - give him 6 pints watching a couple of games of footy on the telly and he can't talk

so does 10 pints :lol:

"how many have you had"
"four"

not if well spaced out - from 5pm till 11pm wouldn't be an issue

Don't know why but until I read this thread I'd always assumed Frijj was a lad. Soz pet.

Now regarding your colleagues, they might think you're f***ing your boss, the bitches. Don't worry about brown hatters. Lick enough arses and you're sure to get shat on.

Don't know why but until I read this thread I'd always assumed Frijj was a lad. Soz pet.

Now regarding your colleagues, they might think you're f***ing your boss, the bitches. Don't worry about brown hatters. Lick enough arses and you're sure to get shat on.

???

Ooh, ooh. I'll bite!!!!

What makes you think I'm a lass?

Another thought, this Frijj sort doesn't drink copious amounts of alcohol. Perhaps she's one of those rare classy bords. Think I'll send her a pm with a pic of spam wand.

do any of them put squash in their beer?
Squash? That's a vegetable yeah nugget. Thee means cordial. Aye all of them

I used to deliver papers. It was my first job and I got £15 a week. Worked out at about £3 per hour.

Worked on my own like, didn't have a team. Fuck other people man, lying, scheming, grassing, untrustworthy fuckers.

You have a strange attitude towards "grassing" for someone who wanted to do a job that relies heavily on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back