Office/work-based things that make you want to die

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sebasaurus II

Today I've started a new job on a temp/freelance basis and I've been assigned a 'buddy' - a tall drink of water who's been told not to leave my side until I'm fully integrated.

Apparently he's taking me to the shops at dinner break to chat with me over a sandwich. I've telt him I'm areet and I'm meeting my marra and that he needn't worry.

It seems that every office I work in there's some weird little thing in place for the sake of the socially awkward at the expense of normal folk who don't shit themselves at the thought of having to converse with strangers.

Today I've started a new job on a temp/freelance basis and I've been assigned a 'buddy' - a tall drink of water who's been told not to leave my side until I'm fully integrated.

Apparently he's taking me to the shops at dinner break to chat with me over a sandwich. I've telt him I'm areet and I'm meeting my marra and that he needn't worry.

It seems that every office I work in there's some weird little thing in place for the sake of the socially awkward at the expense of normal folk who don't shit themselves at the thought of having to converse with strangers.
Or maybe each office think you need some "special" help.

what the hell does that mean?

go to the pub with him...

People who think to you care about their personal life and tell you every single thing that happens to them away from work. Boring kernts

Nowt wrong with a buddy system, it's there if you need it, which you obviously don't!

Just wait till you have to come out in mutual support of the weight watcher brigade, who never use the stairs but manage to graze on snackajacks all day because they are only half a point, before cracking when the cakes come round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back