Office/work-based things that make you want to die

Status
Not open for further replies.

Have been nominated for this stupid "Ice Bucket Challenge" and I'm apparently a killjoy for saying I'll donate money instead. :evil:

It's such such and such's birthday / wedding / anniversary / giving birth / leaving do etc etc - I've got us a card to sign, do we all agree £10 each is about right? :mad:

Have been nominated for this stupid "Ice Bucket Challenge" and I'm apparently a killjoy for saying I'll donate money instead. :evil:
I've just searched this thread out to say it must be a f***ing nightmare at the minute :lol:

It's such such and such's birthday / wedding / anniversary / giving birth / leaving do etc etc - I've got us a card to sign, do we all agree £10 each is about right? :mad:
How does it go down when you say "fuck off" :lol:

Really fucks me off, alongside TV ads featuring some GP on £80k a year telling us babies will die unless we donate a fixed £5 or some shit.

I've had an MOT and car insurance, and actually think the person is a cunt. I'll put in a quid.

Really fucks me off, alongside TV ads featuring some GP on £80k a year telling us babies will die unless we donate a fixed £5 or some shit.

I've had an MOT and car insurance, and actually think the person is a cunt. I'll put in a quid.

I don't have to put up with any of that shite because I'm a temp.

We're having leaving drinks (tea and cakes) this afternoon for a lad who is leaving our team to work on another team, meaning he's literally moving to the desks opposite ours. :(

We're having leaving drinks (tea and cakes) this afternoon for a lad who is leaving our team to work on another team, meaning he's literally moving to the desks opposite ours. :(

Hang on. They're having a 'leaving' do for him but all he's doing is moving teams and desks and staying in the same office? :lol: :lol:

Will yous have a leaving do for me, I'm going to go and post a thread in PF.

Hang on. They're having a 'leaving' do for him but all he's doing is moving teams and desks and staying in the same office? :lol: :lol:

Will yous have a leaving do for me, I'm going to go and post a thread in PF.

I think they think it's cute and/or a bit of fun. It's from 4 til 5 so I can't even say I went on my break and forgot. It's in the work Google calendar as a set-in-stone meeting, so there's no getting away from it. I don't even really like tea or cake.

I think they think it's cute and/or a bit of fun. It's from 4 til 5 so I can't even say I went on my break and forgot. It's in the work Google calendar as a set-in-stone meeting, so there's no getting away from it. I don't even really like tea or cake.

any decent lasses there to perv on for the hour?

Ask if you can have some rum and cocaine instead then.

Can't you just tell them you have work to do/your dog is dying/you have a herpetic whitlow and can't touch anything/none of the above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back