Office/work-based things that make you want to die

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can't you just tell them you have work to do/your dog is dying/you have a herpetic whitlow and can't touch anything/none of the above

Every single person who is responsible for delegating work to me will be at the tea party marra.

just sounds like something that happens in call centres - 'oh, he's moving desk lets have a night out'

I moved across centres to be fair, but I still work for the same company, speak to the same people almost daily. My old team must have just thought I was the absolute doggys whatsits I suppose and wanted to give me a proper send off.

'From: XXXXXXXXX
Date: 2 September 2014 15:21
Subject: Odour within the building
To: LON_URGENT

There has been an incident in the sub basement where a blockage of material has created a major and unpleasant spillage, perhaps best described by the photograph attached.

We have resolved the primary issue but we are now experiencing an odour in the building as our air conditioning equipment intakes from a location close to the incident.

We have turned off this part of the air conditioning equipment for the remainder of the day and opened windows. The odour will quickly clear.

My apologies for any issues this has or will cause.'

We're literally breathing shit!!

'From: XXXXXXXXX
Date: 2 September 2014 15:21
Subject: Odour within the building
To: LON_URGENT

There has been an incident in the sub basement where a blockage of material has created a major and unpleasant spillage, perhaps best described by the photograph attached.

We have resolved the primary issue but we are now experiencing an odour in the building as our air conditioning equipment intakes from a location close to the incident.

We have turned off this part of the air conditioning equipment for the remainder of the day and opened windows. The odour will quickly clear.

My apologies for any issues this has or will cause.'

We're literally breathing shit!!
Soooo... this photo...

My mate sent out a picture of his shite to everyone in the company (by accident, it was only meant to go to 3 or 4 of us) and they sacked him claiming it as inappropriate.

Not the same thing though is it? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back