Office/work-based things that make you want to die

Status
Not open for further replies.

good lad

she reckons i go to the pub too much, doesnt realise that i do it for her so she can hsve time to herself barmy bugger

Aye that one doesn't wash here either!
Maybe we should become Virgins like thrush or just shit at pulling birds like Seb ;)

what did you have in your 'frozen' lunchbox today to eat by yourself by the bins behind the office?

I was a lazy twat and bought sandwiches. I'd love a Frozen lunchbox mind. I'd happily have one but I think the lasses in the office would think I'm gay. Well, more gay than they already think I am.

I was a lazy twat and bought sandwiches. I'd love a Frozen lunchbox mind. I'd happily have one but I think the lasses in the office would think I'm gay. Well, more gay than they already think I am.

its the skinny jeans mate

was filling the car today and this knacker pulled up at the next pump, sandals, skinny jeans, denim shirt open to his middle and a f***ing scarf - it was 30 degrees - was driving aBMW like so to be expected. i imagine thats how @Jacka dresses when he's in aberdeen

was filling the car today and this knacker pulled up at the next pump, sandals, skinny jeans, denim shirt open to his middle and a f***ing scarf - it was 30 degrees - was driving aBMW like so to be expected. i imagine thats how @Jacka dresses when he's in aberdeen

I don't wear skinny jeans to the office. Navy blue trousers, brown shoes, brown belt and a white shirt today. No tie.

I'm wearing skinny jeans and a denim shirt right this very minute though.

Oh and @Jacka is well known in Aberdeen he doesn't need to wear anything, they can spot him by the way he walks.

I don't wear skinny jeans to the office. Navy blue trousers, brown shoes, brown belt and a white shirt today. No tie.

I'm wearing skinny jeans and a denim shirt right this very minute though.

Oh and @Jacka is well known in Aberdeen he doesn't need to wear anything, they can spot him by the way he walks.

You cracking onto @Lambchops !

What you mean by that sport billy ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back