Office/work-based things that make you want to die

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well arguing about river safety on a Saturday night is hardly going to help

The people I'm arguing with don't have to find me attractive or interesting though :lol:

One negative young man you

Wait till I buy you a pint and bore the tits off you. You'll understand then. Christ, MT had to turn to the hard stuff when I was in the pub with him. Ross didn't even bother asking for his change back from his pint in the hopes I'd fuck off to the pound shop with it.

The people I'm arguing with don't have to find me attractive or interesting though :lol:

Wait till I buy you a pint and bore the tits off you. You'll understand then. Christ, MT had to turn to the hard stuff when I was in the pub with him. Ross didn't even bother asking for his change back from his pint in the hopes I'd fuck off to the pound shop with it.

I'll give you a line when you buy me a pint

Is this for real? Ha'way man Frijj ya cannot be that bad.

Aye

Did I?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back