Offside rule!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mb_2008

Watching motd and trying ( with great difficulty) to explain to my mate who has no interest in football, how the offside rule works. I've literally tried every explanation and even used bottles of bud to explain: the fucker still doesn't understand and has me frustrated!!!!

Easy explanations anyone?????

Just tell him, if you don't have 2 players behind you when the ball is played, you're offside.

Watching motd and trying ( with great difficulty) to explain to my mate who has no interest in football, how the offside rule works. I've literally tried every explanation and even used bottles of bud to explain: the fucker still doesn't understand and has me frustrated!!!!

Just tell him to fuck off

Will be easier if you used three Heineken bottle. Probably the best offside bottles in the world.

First rule to be able to explain or teach anything is to fully understand it yourself.

From that point you should be able to explain it in a way the intended recipient can understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back