Old TV programmes you miss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al Bundy or basil fawlty for the greatest anti hero ever????? Ahhhhhhh I can't decide. I love them both equally.....

Al for me personally. That was how I remembered my early teens. Watching Married... With Children every night at half six. I think. Don't think any long running sitcom has ever come close.

Al for me personally. That was how I remembered my early teens. Watching Married... With Children every night at half six. I think. Don't think any long running sitcom has ever come close.

Back in the day it use to be the 10pm news then Married ... With Children followed by Prisoner Cellblock H

The Water Margin
A Very Perculiar Practice
Drop the Dead Donkey
Loved the Water Margin, wasn't there another one called 'Monkey' in a similar vein? I seem to remember one of the characters being huge and used to beat the fuck out of everyone with the biggest dumbell ever seen .........

Loved the Water Margin, wasn't there another one called 'Monkey' in a similar vein? I seem to remember one of the characters being huge and used to beat the fuck out of everyone with the biggest dumbell ever seen .........
Some sort of man pig I think.

Oh, and Spitting Image.

The Magic Boomerang - from Aussie TV, shown on Tyne Tees around 1964/5. A boomerang that stops time while in flight, enabling a boy to fight crime. A "high-concept" idea for a TV show if ever there was one. I wrote my first ever letter to TTTV age 6 asking if I could have one - I got a reply too ! This is the only full episode on YouTube, and is a rotten, rotten print.

Rub a Dub Tub
Dramarama
Fingermouse
The Book Tower
The Adventure Game
Moon Cat
Good Morning Britain
Crown Court

And...can anyone remember a programme when you were off school on the sick where this old woman in a lively shirt taught you how to paint, something like Paint with Alice? and this fella wiith a big white nose miming stuff whilst you tried to guess the letters for an anagram? loved that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back