One thing you do that is one of your life's little luxuries?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't mind a quick septic in the bath but I get a bit seasick if I go too fast.

Had a walk down the beach at 5am a couple of weeks ago. She thought I was having a break down, but I don't want to take for granted what we have around us and on a beautiful sunny summer's morning it feels no better.

Getting the kids to bed, and going in me front garden to water all me plants. Normally about 9pm when it's quiet in the street and sun is setting, helps keep us relaxed.

Getting my Chinese delivered with my larger ready exactly 5 minutes before Match of the Day comes on then I have it all served up just as the MOTD song comes on. It really is my idea of heaven.

I get a bit panicky and bad tempered if I miss the fist few minutes, it's sad really.

saturday morning run
followed by the walk along the riverbank into durham
then grab a pie from the farm stall on the market
sit opposite the cathedral n eat me pie and have a git big bottle of orange lucozade ya hewer
lovely views nice n quiet n can look for animals ( ducks / rats / bees / fish etc. )
pop by cooplands 4x sossidge rolls for a quid ( to have later on mate )
then if i should so fancy i maye pop by spoons and grab a quick pint before going home
if its raining i dont do that though im not f***ing tapped
il do me run n get home for a bath
starts the weekend off nice and gets me out of bed early to see a full saturday before sunderland go and spoil it

saturday morning run
followed by the walk along the riverbank into durham
then grab a pie from the farm stall on the market
sit opposite the cathedral n eat me pie and have a git big bottle of orange lucozade ya hewer
lovely views nice n quiet n can look for animals ( ducks / rats / bees / fish etc. )
pop by cooplands 4x sossidge rolls for a quid ( to have later on mate )
then if i should so fancy i maye pop by spoons and grab a quick pint before going home
if its raining i dont do that though im not f***ing tapped
il do me run n get home for a bath
starts the weekend off nice and gets me out of bed early to see a full saturday before sunderland go and spoil it
Cannot beat giving it six nowt on the old walking stick next to a river

Enjoying a pint of Stella after work as I type

Certainly a pleasure

Exactly. There's no reason why disabled people shouldn't be able to wait just like everyone else, unless of course their disability is bowel-related. I've said before on here it bugs me why people in wheelchairs get to go to the front of the queue at airport security. Why can't they wait like the rest of us? Turns out some of them are able bodied anyway and are just taking the piss. Times I feel like acting like John Goodman in The Big Lebowski!:D
It's actually easier for them to queue as they're sitting down.

you cannot beat the feeling of a new pair of socks , when I win the lottery its a new pair every day for me.

Freshly laundered and made bed every day for me when my numbers come up. It could be done now tbh but I can barely be arsed changing them the four times a year I do as it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back