Oneplus One?

Status
Not open for further replies.

They look decent for the money, lot of hype about them at the moment. Isn't there an issue with yellow screens and banding at the moment.

They look decent for the money, lot of hype about them at the moment. Isn't there an issue with yellow screens and banding at the moment.
I'm expecting loads of rumours that they are faulty and shit. Mainly from apple and Samsung, or jealous people who have spent $500 on a new phone and feel like a mug (like me, bought mine less than a month ago)

Or someone will buy them out and stop production.
Does anyone know how much it costs to make an iPhone or galaxy?

Theres been a few reported on their forums, They will replace or refund them, it seems its the glue not curing on the screen laminates or summit (apple have suffered the same problems apparently). £269 for a 64gb 5.5" full hd phone :) http://oneplus.net/uk unless you buy from china or ebay the only way to get one is through invitation. They have had great reviews

Excellent phones and great value. Just wireless charging and SD card missing for my money.

I do wonder if the ridiculously cheap price is linked to OPPO's decision to spin off a separate company (OnePlus) to market what is basically a tweak of their own Find 7A. Maybe they're half expecting it to go bust.

If your after a one of these kinds of phones then go for the xaomi mi 3 or mi4 .

Great quality phones that are top range spec but at a decent price

I really wanted one of these - I posted about them a couple of months back. Most powerful smartphone on the market for £250. Great deal.

The stone & the bamboo rear cover looked ace too.

But the "invite" system was sweaty balls, so I sacked it off.

I really wanted one of these - I posted about them a couple of months back. Most powerful smartphone on the market for £250. Great deal.

The stone & the bamboo rear cover looked ace too.

But the "invite" system was sweaty balls, so I sacked it off.
Ridiculous isn't it. I wonder if they'll be available to the mass market this year. It's already 6 months since the fuss started, and nobody's got one yet.

I'll have an invite thanks. :)
Please feel free to suck my balls.

Don't mention it.

Very jealous of you! The OnePlus One is outstanding. Concerns over weather they'd fix all the bugs it had, but then they did. Love an invite but can't see it happening!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back