Only a Rumour...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wor Giacchi

Central Defender
This morning my dad told me that my aunt of all people, who knows someone at the club reckons Advocaat's wife is going to stop the deal...

She also reckons Pants is off (no pun intended) too....and has bought a house down London.

By the way I don't make a habit of coming on here and posting ITK bullshit to fish for bites nor look good. I also can't say that I ever imagined my Aunt being ITK but I feel more inclined to believe her than the average post you'd see on here! Hope it doesn't come true though!

OK I'm ready for the abuse...................

This morning my dad told me that my aunt of all people, who knows someone at the club reckons Advocaat's wife is going to stop the deal...

She also reckons Pants is off (no pun intended) too....and has bought a house down London.

By the way I don't make a habit of coming on here and posting ITK bullshit to fish for bites nor look good. I also can't say that I ever imagined my Aunt being ITK but I feel more inclined to believe her than the average post you'd see on here! Hope it doesn't come true though!

Good.....fuck off

Sounds like you have already been abused and you like it

If I was you I would communicate with your aunt via an annual Christmas card in future.

Why does everyone reckon Dick's wife has ultimate control over him?

You're Aunt, although I'm sure she's a nice woman, she knows fuck all.

Oh, and also................pics?

I hope Pants isn't leaving but honestly, we find it so easy to sign decent keepers. Everything else can be going to cock but somehow we stumble over a decent goalie. Even Keith Lemon and Wilkinson signed good keepers

Some one at the club telling aunties about major transfer dealings instead of talking about knitting, cake baking and gossiping how shit your uncle is in bed and what a little twat she has of a nephew.

I believe you. I'll miss our giant keeper. Good luck at Watford.

Some one at the club telling aunties about major transfer dealings instead of talking about knitting, cake baking and gossiping how shit your uncle is in bed and what a little twat she has of a nephew.

I believe you. I'll miss our giant keeper. Good luck at Watford.

I'd take Gomes if we are losing the big man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back