Oscar Pistorius verdict

Status
Not open for further replies.

To text the Rugby player she was shagging behind Pistorius's back ;) A good mate of mine in SA told me it was common knowledge she was shagging someone else which is more that likely the reason all this went off in the first place.

Of course this was the reason without a doubt.

When you get out of bed and your lass isn't in it, she has obviously gone for a piss or a drink.

Why would an intruder lock himself in the bog? Quick shit before letting the burgalry commence?

He had a gun because he was terrified about his lack of mobility if an intruder came into his home
Accidentally shot his girlfriend

Now I know he has deep psychological problems about having no legs and should have sought counselling long before before he that grave error he has to live with for the rest of his life which destroyed a family, but he is hardly a monster :confused:

He had a gun because he was terrified about his lack of mobility if an intruder came into his home
Accidentally shot his girlfriend

Now I know he has deep psychological problems about having no legs and should have sought counselling long before before he that grave error he has to live with for the rest of his life which destroyed a family, but he is hardly a monster :confused:
I don't know if you are being sarcastic or have made the fatal mistake of believing the bullshit defence story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back