O'Shea Fitter than the rest of the squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a natural athlete or footballer but has got where he is because of dedication

I would have thought that any centre half who has looked after himself would consider early to mid thirties as the prime years of their career.

Distin is 37 FFS and he would still get in our team.

So what has that told us then.....the owld fella with the big heart has performed heroically while the diminutive but fit Italian and the strapping kid prefer to go through the motions.

Cloughy was right......
You can hardly accuse Giaccherini of going through the motions. The lad's had proper injuries. Bizarre thing to say.

Would that put to bed the "Wickham doesn't put any effort in training" myth?

No, because anyone can run about. Training should be about learning and there's precious little of that going on, evidently.

So learning has nothing to do with the teacher?

We have to go on what we know from what we see. Who's the more likely to be at fault, the bloke doing his nut on the sidelines and consistently talking about improvement to the press, or the lad sauntering round the pitch terrified of a broken follicle?

I think Poyets comment about it being 'natural' indicated he is just naturally fit and young!
So he just strolls on the pitch and that's enough to be in outstanding fitness? Imagine if he put some effort, he could be the fittest footballer on the planet. :). I'm sorry, but that's nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back