Our last good permanent signing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

@Hongkongphooey JMc cost about £350,000 IIRC. Decent signing given his first season here and the price.

Vito was a decent signing, PvA too. Been a few.

Sess, Giaccherini and Malbranque are all excellent players we just can't use them properly.

Rubbish, Sess cant even start for West Brom. Giacherrini starred for Italys best team in a piss poor league, Steed was class like.

What annoys me is ones we brand as shite , like mclean, meyler, elmo, we then have a host of others that come in that are no better, or often worse.

The above 3 would have been fine for our level, as long as we spent our budget on the key players.

And how anyone can moan about 1 in 5 sess after watching us today

Rubbish, Sess cant even start for West Brom. Giacherrini starred for Italys best team in a piss poor league, Steed was class like.
Sess was superb. Crying out for his type right now

Vito was good last year and isn't nearly as shit as he's been the last 2 weeks.
How does that work? if he has been shit (your words not mine) then surely he's proving that he can indeed be shit and may continue to be shit.
Pantilimon in next week, I'm prepared to wager.

Fletcher was for a bit, other than that I can't remember.
You think we've got 12 million out of him? :eek:

The answer is Mannone, he cost bot all and played a major part in getting us to a cup final

How does that work? if he has been shit (your words not mine) then surely he's proving that he can indeed be shit and may continue to be shit.
Pantilimon in next week, I'm prepared to wager.

It's an assertion that I believe his true skill level is closer to what we saw last year than the last two games. As in, he won't make calamitous errors leading directly to goals every single game. But yes, I think we'll probably see Pantilimon next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back