Our record on Monday nights

Status
Not open for further replies.

The record is worse than Sky make out, it was actually Villa at home in 1999. The 2002 game was a 3pm Bank Holiday game against Leicester. We've won in the cup and the Championship though

the stat itself may look bad, but i cannot remember us playing well on a monday...or any Sly game we feature in to be honest and most we do not feature in, or any other day of the week or... aww feck it.

MBH will be along in a minute to use this as futher evudence of how badly run we are.
Its a shoddy record unless you are prepared to defend it but then again as we cant seem to play winning top flight football on any particular day of the week then losing consistently on a monday wont come as a shock to anyone.

Time to break the record and win is my opinion.

the stat itself may look bad, but i cannot remember us playing well on a monday...or any Sly game we feature in to be honest and most we do not feature in, or any other day of the week or... aww feck it.
This. You have summed it up nicely.

Well it does doesnt it? Its a shoddy record unless you are preapred to defend it but then again as we cant seem to play winning top flight football on any particular day of the week losing consistently on a monday wont come as a shock to anyone.

Time to break the record and win is my opinion.

We have been rubbish for years, have you got anything new for us or did you really think no one else noticed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back