Our wort ever top level strikeforce?

Status
Not open for further replies.

If you use the Einstein factor. £'s paid divided by quality shown over the power of goals scored. YES, they are the worst by a country mile.

be surprised if they get 15 goals between them

we are 3 players short and it is obv. to see

a ball playing cm like Ki
that wide left forward which was Borini
and we lack that class up top that grabs us a winner even when we don't deserve it. They are not easy to find though, we have only had 2 (Super Kev & Bent) in the last what 16-17years?

must solve 2 of those problems in January, I like Wickham but have no confidence at all in the other 3, they will be gone this time next year
problem is no one wants the other 3 so we will have to pay up their contracts to get rid of them

I was thinking back to when I was trudging back to the train after we got relegated at Selhurst Park and saying to my fatha, well, its hardly suprising, craig Russell only scored 4 all season and Stewart was his strike partner.

That was a bad strike force but id love craig Russell now.

Graham, Jozy, Fletcher and Wickham. 30 million quid for maybe 15 goals this season. It is certainly our worst coals per pound combo. Any other strikeforces from years gone by that was this bad?
And paul stewart

since the formation of the premier league, in the years weve been in it, this is not our worst collection of strikers or forwards. its not brilliant either though. I dont have much confidence in the ability of any of the front 3 or 4.

What season was it when we were thinking we might just survive by pinning our hoped on Stephen Elliot getting back from injury. Was that a Paul Stewart one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back