painters and decoraters of the smb

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's your chosen method? Rollers, paint pad or good old fashioned brush?

Going to do a freshly skimmed room over the easter weekend. Nice coat of watered down cheap emulison then coat or two of good stuff on top

The days will fly by:lol:

Going to do a freshly skimmed room over the easter weekend. Nice coat of watered down cheap emulison then coat or two of good stuff on top

Some kind of derby on man

Fuck the painting

Take you a canny while to use a brush on a full wall

Something I can't abide. Done few rooms ourselves but gonna get someone in for the upstairs I think.

Came back from a stag do last week and the missus had painted the kitchen

Sound like a pro to me

I have done that for rest of house but going to do this one myself

Be the same as always, start of neat and careful with good intentions before hoying it on willy nilly:lol:
I get bored and simply don't have the patience, need to do some papering on the lowest section of the wall up the stairs 1 roll deep - my plan is to slap the paste on the wall and roll the paper down the length of the staircase (plain paper, so no joins - just hope I've worked it out right :lol:). I may mask the section off and paint it, haven't decided for certain :neutral:

Me Da's a builder and I remember when I was a lad being on site and he asked me what I would like to be when I was older, I replied 'I wanna be a painter and decorator', he said why would you want to do that!? they can teach monkeys to paint.

I just stood there and scratched me armpit

I get bored and simply don't have the patience, need to do some papering on the lowest section of the wall up the stairs 1 roll deep - my plan is to slap the paste on the wall and roll the paper down the length of the staircase (plain paper, so no joins - just hope I've worked it out right :lol:). I may mask the section off and paint it, haven't decided for certain :neutral:

I moved into a house about 17 months ago that was all wallpaper, been working my way through it bit by bit and up until now I have paid to have the place painted (I done all the wallpaper scraping;)) Onto last room now, the master bedroom;) and decided to do it myself. Give myself plenty of time so wont rush so going to try and do a proper job. See how things pan out!!

I moved into a house about 17 months ago that was all wallpaper, been working my way through it bit by bit and up until now I have paid to have the place painted (I done all the wallpaper scraping;)) Onto last room now, the master bedroom;) and decided to do it myself. Give myself plenty of time so wont rush so going to try and do a proper job. See how things pan out!!
Good for you Rob, bet it all looks fantastic ! :)

Cut in the ceiling 1st ,lapping it down the wall an inch or so.Roll ceiling in after.Cut in walls and roll.

Times above x2 then finish woodwork in satin wood.

It's only colouring in for adults.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back