Palestine and Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.
There you go mate. You crack on...
[/QUOTE]

Remarks from Benjamin Netanyahu[edit]
In a 2001 video, Netanyahu, reportedly unaware he was being recorded, said: "They asked me before the election if I'd honor [the Oslo accords]... I said I would, but [that] I'm going to interpret the accords in such a way that would allow me to put an end to this galloping forward to the '67 borders. How did we do it? Nobody said what defined military zones were. Defined military zones are security zones; as far as I'm concerned, the entire Jordan Valley is a defined military zone. Go argue."[9][10] Netanyahu then explained how he conditioned his signing of the 1997 Hebron agreement on American consent that there be no withdrawals from "specified military locations", and insisted he be allowed to specify which areas constituted a "military location"—such as the whole of the Jordan Valley. "Why is that important? Because from that moment on I stopped the Oslo Accords", Netanyahu affirmed

just f***ing read it and weep, never disputed btw.....do you dispute the comments? ehmarra?

He doesnt agree with a free Palestine so he wont read the article you put up

He will read it hes not silly, I just want an answer its f***ing simple

These borders are in place for a reason mate. It's not just stealing land for the fun of it.

what if they accepted the 1967 borders with israel being allowed to exist?

again there will be nowt

gan on.............

Remarks from Benjamin Netanyahu[edit]
In a 2001 video, Netanyahu, reportedly unaware he was being recorded, said: "They asked me before the election if I'd honor [the Oslo accords]... I said I would, but [that] I'm going to interpret the accords in such a way that would allow me to put an end to this galloping forward to the '67 borders. How did we do it? Nobody said what defined military zones were. Defined military zones are security zones; as far as I'm concerned, the entire Jordan Valley is a defined military zone. Go argue."[9][10] Netanyahu then explained how he conditioned his signing of the 1997 Hebron agreement on American consent that there be no withdrawals from "specified military locations", and insisted he be allowed to specify which areas constituted a "military location"—such as the whole of the Jordan Valley. "Why is that important? Because from that moment on I stopped the Oslo Accords", Netanyahu affirmed

just f***ing read it and weep, never disputed btw.....do you dispute the comments? ehmarra?[/QUOTE]

Your a joke you like there are reasons for this and it all originates from the muslims trying to ethnically cleanse the Jews from the Middle East.
In an ideal world Palestine would be a free country but if it were Israel would be under siege straight away. This is the price they pay for starting the war in 1967 they need to accept it or else there will always be trouble.

He will read it hes not silly, I just want an answer its f***ing simple

what if they accepted the 1967 borders with israel being allowed to exist?

again there will be nowt

gan on.............
Well they haven't accepted it so I can't answer this question really can I?

Well they haven't accepted it so I can't answer this question really can I?[/QUOTE]

what if they did? COULD THERE BE PEACE?

or would it not suit a certain agenda?
you choose marra x

Last edited:

Your a joke you like there are reasons for this and it all originates from the muslims trying to ethnically cleanse the Jews from the Middle East.
In an ideal world Palestine would be a free country but if it were Israel would be under siege straight away. This is the price they pay for starting the war in 1967 they need to accept it or else there will always be trouble.

Well they haven't accepted it so I can't answer this question really can I?

you choose marra x[/QUOTE]

Probably peace mate they should give it a go like.
And as far as your Oslo agreement mate... Israel can not withdraw these borders are in place because in 1967 4 different Muslim countries banded together and tried to cleanse the Middle East of Jews. Israel would be mad to accept that agreement.

There you go what's your answer now?
Nowt! This is the price they pay for there war crimes back then.

you choose marra x

And as far as your Oslo agreement mate... Israel can not withdraw these borders are in place because in 1967 4 different Muslim countries banded together and tried to cleanse the Middle East of Jews. Israel would be mad to accept that agreement.
Nowt! This is the price they pay for there war crimes back then.[/QUOTE]

I WANT TO MAKE IT CLEAR THE PREVIOUS QUOTE IS NOT WHAT IVE SAID ITS HAPPENED THREE TIMES NOW AND ANYONE WITH ANY COMMON SENSE WILL SEE IT AND READ THROUGH THE COMPLETE THREAD, I'M TEMPTED TO BEING IT TO THE ATTENTION OF A MOD BUT FEAR NIL OR WORSE WILL BE DONE .I'LL LEAVE IT AT THAT

Pretty sure 13 Israeli soldiers have been killed and 3 Israeli boys kidnapped then killed. So you can take this down.

The picture I posted was a picture posted on FB 4 days ago, this article from the same date also had the same figures. 1 Israeli soldier dead, 227 Palestinians killed.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-28334219

So whilst the picture may be out of date, there is no reason for me to, in your words, "take this down".

Nowt! This is the price they pay for there war crimes back then.

I WANT TO MAKE IT CLEAR THE PREVIOUS QUOTE IS NOT WHAT IVE SAID ITS HAPPENED THREE TIMES NOW AND ANYONE WITH ANY COMMON SENSE WILL SEE IT AND READ THROUGH THE COMPLETE THREAD, I'M TEMPTED TO BEING IT TO THE ATTENTION OF A MOD BUT FEAR NIL OR WORSE WILL BE DONE .I'LL LEAVE IT AT THAT[/QUOTE]
Nee point even debating him mate,hes quite happy to keep all the Palestinians under occupation for ever,not really sure how you can debate with something with that sort of thinking

Look I am not gonna argue anymore you obviously want to believe that Israel is some sort of evil country when it's clearly not. So crack on like...

THE FALSE QUOTE WAS FROM SAFC LETS SEE HOW IT CAN BE TAKEN DOWN,
False quote? Did that war not happen like?

POST 457 PEOPLE AMD MAKE YOUR OWN MINDS UP

WILL LEAVE IT

ITS TOO LATE FOR THE WANKER TO EDIT IT, JUST LOOK FELLAS, I REALLY HOPE IT DOESN'T GET TAKEN AWAY.,

POST 457 PEOPLE AMD MAKE YOUR OWN MINDS UP

WILL LEAVE IT

ITS TOO LATE FOR THE WANKER TO EDIT IT, JUST LOOK FELLAS, I REALLY HOPE IT DOESN'T GET TAKEN AWAY.,
Didn't say nothing offensive like pal. Leave it at that.

people with brain just look at post 457, read through the thread and see if I have posted such a thing, leave it at that ****?

POST 457 where has the (harmless) insidious post came from

just read the thread and see what he has done

post 457 it wont be forgotten marra count on that.

people with brain just look at post 457, read through the thread and see if I have posted such a thing, leave it at that ****?

POST 457 where has the (harmless) insidious post came from

just read the thread and see what he has done

post 457 it wont be forgotten marra count on that.
Lordy- hates the Jews.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back