Papadoms High St West

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christ, sounds like Nizzy has been a delivery driver for an Indians and now knows everything there is to know about Indian cookery just because he's seen the inside of a working kitchen :lol:

If you consider authentic Indian street food to be produced by microwaves then that's your problem.

The place is totally pathetic.
Incidentally, there's a proper indian street food place in newcastle & they actually cook the food freshly while your in the restaurant.

If you don't beleive me try seeing a single person cook a meal in this poppadoms place. It simply does not happen.

Compare it to a supermarket curry, it's exactly the same.
Bullshit - I've been 3 times and with the exception of the chilli chicken the food has been superb.

Papadoms is immense. Up there with the best restaurants in the town.

Pisses on all the ikea identikit shit we've had in the past.

Really wanted to get down the town and try out this place (and Holy Smokes) but it sounds like I'll do just as well to get an Asda curry in.

Off to Holy Smokes tomorrow night, might give Poppadoms a try next week
Been to holy smokes before the match. 5 of us polished the ultimate challenge. Just!

Once again a class restaurant that Sunderland has been shouting out for!

A unique and different experience unlike yet another identikit Italians or sitty down Indians.

Been to holy smokes before the match. 5 of us polished the ultimate challenge. Just!

Once again a class restaurant that Sunderland has been shouting out for!

A unique and different experience unlike yet another identikit Italians or sitty down Indians.

That the £35 bin lid thing? Between 5 of you? We were in about getting one tomorrow night, but I quite fancy the 3 meats and side for £13.

Could be a return visit this one :lol:

That the £35 bin lid thing? Between 5 of you? We were in about getting one tomorrow night, but I quite fancy the 3 meats and side for £13.

Could be a return visit this one :lol:
Oh yes. Far too much class meat. Go for the share platter as you get to taste the lot.

Honestly I'm like a dead weight here. Still got the meat sweats.

Had the large bin lid between 2 the other week. Couldn't finish it. Took half home in a doggy bag.

Oh yes. Far too much class meat. Go for the share platter as you get to taste the lot.

Honestly I'm like a dead weight here. Still got the meat sweats.

Had the large bin lid between 2 the other week. Couldn't finish it. Took half home in a doggy bag.
Thought you were lookin a bit tubby in Vestas like marra. ;)

reckon I might give this place a bash at the weekend, I must say for all of his complaining, @benizz has convinced me I need to try it out :lol:

I'll be keeping a close eye on the many kitchen staff and their microwaves though.

Thought you were lookin a bit tubby in Vestas like marra. ;)
Why aye slim

reckon I might give this place a bash at the weekend, I must say for all of his complaining, @benizz has convinced me I need to try it out :lol:

I'll be keeping a close eye on the many kitchen staff and their microwaves though.

Tell ya what, they don't half get them chicken pakoras crispy in the microwave

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back