Parsnip Night Out II

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: I wish.

:) Good point, mate. I will probably stick out easily enough (got that impression Tuesday morning overhearing two people as they passed me haha. And they weren't talking about my hat either).

Anyway. Am six foot three. Blue jeans, blueish hippie shirt, sandals, hat snd a red and black rucksack.

Am heading to the Lampton Worm in the next hour oddly enough.
Cool mate. See you all at 8pm tomorrow.

Gave up on visiting the Worm just now. But at least I now know where both that one and the Vesta one are.

Have found safety from the rain and the pigeons at a coffeeshop in what looks like a shopping centre. Lovely the hot cocoa is.

Aye, try and get a roll call going ;)

Running very low on battery so I will leave it to someone else.

Currently having a test run at the Vesta pub. Pint is lovely here, too.

Oh, and no Pixie at the bra section of Debenhams. But I did put the perv bar up a gear or two I reckon.

Edit: a pint of Fosters and a Double Maxim later and am now back at the lovely guest house in Seaburn. Recharging my batteries in more ways than one. Will kick off a new thread and see who is up for it tomorrow night.

Oh, and apparently Denmark v Albania is shown on BT and all I have to do is ask and they will put the game on at the Vesta pub. Even if I am the only one there with any interest in the game. How cool is that.

Last edited:
8 o'effing clock!

If anyone fancies getting out for 7 then I'm up for it but I'm not going to count to a million or any of that shite.

Am meeting a lovely lady for a cuppa a quarter to six and am staying in town instead of going back to the guest house before we all meet. So if you fancy an early start I'll join you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back