Patrick Van Aanholt

Status
Not open for further replies.

I hope the new manager (whoever he may be) does not persist with this lad. He's finally been dropped but a new manager may worringly decide to play him.
Was thinking the same thing while looking at the leftback thread

I think people are going way overboard about him tbh.

He's been abysmal this season. He needed taking out of the firing line, and he has been. But I don't see any reason why he can't come back in in due course, especially under a new manager with a new system, and do ok.

At this minute in time I wouldn't have him anywhere near the team, he doesn't deserves to be picked ahead of other players...and he (and others) should hang they heads in shame for what they have done

as Lens is banned I would consider him for LW playing in front of Jones next match, pace and not tied to defending
Next match is massive we should set up very defensive
priority do not concede and with the pace in the team hopefully pick off a goal, not rocket science

PVA's performances, dip shit decisions and concentration span absence have cost us about 6-8 points this season and cost us our manager.

I hope his time on the bench is long enough for him to have a think about what a fuckwit he's been.

No coincidence that our defence didn't look anything like as shambolic without him in it.

It looked just as shambolic that's why we still conceded 2 very soft goals PVA has been shocking but he's not the only one unfortunatley, but hopefully a few weeks out if the team will do everyone the world of good

It looked just as shambolic that's why we still conceded 2 very soft goals PVA has been shocking but he's not the only one unfortunatley, but hopefully a few weeks out if the team will do everyone the world of good

The only person to blame for their 2nd was Pantilimon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back