Pedestrian killed by single punch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absolutely disgraceful. I don't think I want to have kids to bring them up in a society like this. Fucked over by the tax system, justice system and every other f***ing system. I despire. I really do.

I was listening to one on the radio this morning, where some lad assaulted an actor, bit his ear off, pleaded guilty and then got a walk out.

What do you actually have to do to get locked up nowadays?

Absolutely disgraceful. I don't think I want to have kids to bring them up in a society like this. Fucked over by the tax system, justice system and every other f***ing system. I despire. I really do.
Don't forget the education system as well...

I was listening to one on the radio this morning, where some lad assaulted an actor, bit his ear off, pleaded guilty and then got a walk out.

What do you actually have to do to get locked up nowadays?
They were found not guilty

This is the problem when it's 2 witnesses vs 1

My step father died in a similar incident to this, sadly then it was about 5 witnesses vs 0

They were found not guilty

This is the problem when it's 2 witnesses vs 1

My step father died in a similar incident to this, sadly then it was about 5 witnesses vs 0
So going around in a gang assaulting people is the way to go, you just bring your own witnesses, it could catch on unfortunately. This f***ing country eh...

Unbelievable int it? Imagine an English version of Silence of the Lambs, man. Some gadgie cannabalises a load of people and then gets a two year suspended sentence for manslaughter.

......... and sues the victims' families for giving him a bad stomach/making him depressed.

It was "self defence" :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Aye, I saw that on the news and was pondering how effective it is defending yourself via chomping on an ear. You aren't protecting yourself through doing it, and chances are you aren't disabling the attacker to a degree whereby they wouldn't still pose a threat to you - somebody can still kick your head in with a bit of lug missing.
Amazing how two lads in their late twenties/early thirties needed saving from the beast of a man that is a thespian in his mid fifties to the point they alledgedly 'feared for their lives'. Not sure who buys any of this tired old shite in a courtroom.

Aye, I saw that on the news and was pondering how effective it is defending yourself via chomping on an ear. You aren't protecting yourself through doing it, and chances are you aren't disabling the attacker to a degree whereby they wouldn't still pose a threat to you - somebody can still kick your head in with a bit of lug missing.
Amazing how two lads in their late twenties/early thirties needed saving from the beast of a man that is a thespian in his mid fifties to the point they alledgedly 'feared for their lives'. Not sure who buys any of this tired old shite in a courtroom.
Beggars belief marra.

This pong of lenient sentences is going to see an increase in people taking the law into their own hands (and if caught given a longer sentence than the scumbags would get if found guilty). If that young lad was my son I wouldn't rest til I'd fettled the lad who killed him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back