Pedophile Hunter on TV now

Status
Not open for further replies.
They aren't chatting to kids though are they?

Whats to stop these 'hunters' from telling the bloke on the other end that they're chatting to a 19 year old lass, filming the sting & putting it on their website, generating traffic & therefore cash?
Seems to have no shortage finding these perverts, so don't see why he would have the need to do that. Also dont these videos have all the texts/communication shown in them?

Last edited:

I class paedos and people who punch people in the face for no reason as bad as each other, both enforced a crime onto another person, whether one or the other can fight back doesnt matter, both have became victims against will.

There's different levels of being a victim.

If someone punched me in the face, I'd think "what a ****" hit him back, might take a few weeks for any scars, bruises, breaks to heel and possibly a bit of aggro with the law.

If someone nonced me as a bairn, I honestly don't know what I'd think because it is horrific, they are scarring kids, leaving them with severe mental, physical and emotional issues, robbing them of a childhood and in most cases their honesty by making them lie to people around them about whats going on, messing up any relationships they may have in the future, years if not a lifetime of pain and suffering.

If you think these two things are the same then you're an absolute knob.

These groups are making money out of hunting peados through their website, whats to stop them 'exposing' innocent blokes if its a slow month or they've got some big bills to pay ?
Or just someone he doesn't like? He doesn't seem the most trustworthy of people.

There's different levels of being a victim.

If someone punched me in the face, I'd think "what a ****" hit him back, might take a few weeks for any scars, bruises, breaks to heel and possibly a bit of aggro with the law.

If someone nonced me as a bairn, I honestly don't know what I'd think because it is horrific, they are scarring kids, leaving them with severe mental, physical and emotional issues, robbing them of a childhood and in most cases their honesty by making them lie to people around them about whats going on, messing up any relationships they may have in the future, years if not a lifetime of pain and suffering.

If you think these two things are the same then you're an absolute knob.

Nail on head

I'm not referring to his methods, just mistaken identity in general - like the bloke who got murdered in Bristol for example ?
I thought we were discussing this guy and his methods. Thats another issue. The country is full of thick knackers who cant differentiate between a peadophile or a peadiatrician

"Someone who punches a bloke in the face is just as bad as someone who chats to a child, earns their trust and then either once, or multiple times over weeks, months or years, turns up at their home and rapes them"

Wow, a new low even for this place

Pretend to be a lass who's 18, ask him to come round etc, I'm sure it can be easily edited.
Like I said, he seems to have no shortage of finding real perverts. Why would he start stitching anyone up? I think he should be recognised for the work he is doing. Not chastised

Pretend to be a lass who's 18, ask him to come round etc, I'm sure it can be easily edited.

It could but the accused could very easily prove themselves not guilty (if they have messages where the person claims to be 18 or even if theyve deleted the messages the police would get the messages back and release without charge). Wouldnt take long for the website to be discredited if they started doing that and i would imagine the owner of the website would be sued, heavily

Seems to have no shortage finding these perverts, so don't see why he would have the need to do that. Also dont these videos have all the texts/communication shown in them?
How easy would that be to fix?

As per the program last night, all he has to do is follow a bloke down the street with a camera & there's a mob of people calling the bloke a peado, would you trust him to have that amount of power?

The bloke can ruin peoples lives, it'd be very easy for him to frame someone

Or just someone he doesn't like? He doesn't seem the most trustworthy of people.
Exactly.

It could but the accused could very easily prove themselves not guilty (if they have messages where the person claims to be 18 or even if theyve deleted the messages the police would get the messages back and release without charge). Wouldnt take long for the website to be discredited if they started doing that and i would imagine the owner of the website would be sued, heavily

In the mean time the blokes life has been ruined, not to mention that of his family. Shit sticks.

Seems to be his way of getting back, no chance i could sit all day 'sexting' peados, you'd drive yourself insane.
his abuse has obviously fucked him up big time. Seems to be a kind of therapy for him in some way. No way I could do it either, but perhaps thats because I was lucky and never had some sick pervert trying to shove his cock up my hoop when I was young

How easy would that be to fix?

As per the program last night, all he has to do is follow a bloke down the street with a camera & there's a mob of people calling the bloke a peado, would you trust him to have that amount of power?

The bloke can ruin peoples lives, it'd be very easy for him to frame someone

Exactly.
But they were. I don't see the problem. I personally think he is doing a job that he shouldn't have to if the police were not so inept. Really the old bill should get him onside and use his expertise.

Its because people classify them as worse than murderers etc when they are just as bad, no worse or better. All the paedos and murderers should just get locked up together.

"Murderers etc". I'm talking about giving a bloke a punch on the street. I didn't mention anything about any murderers.

I'll ask you again. What would you rather be called? A scumbag or a paedophile?

But they were. I don't see the problem. I personally think he is doing a job that he shouldn't have to if the police were not so inept. Really the old bill should get him onside and use his expertise.
Jesus, you're missing the point.

He could do that to anyone and get the same reaction - and thats dangerous.

But the damage is already probably done by then - as mentioned earlier, the mob mentality will target anyone accused - irrespective if they were then let off.

Mud tends to stick - we all probably remember a number of high profile cases and how many of us think those 'accused' but later let off, are actually innocent - or just had a good lawyer ?

"Murderers etc". I'm talking about giving a bloke a punch on the street. I didn't mention anything about any murderers.

I'll ask you again. What would you rather be called? A scumbag or a paedophile?
I wouldnt put myself in a position to be either as I am a good citizen. Being called a scumbag or a paedophile is just as bad as the other, both shame you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back