Peep Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm loving this series. Gay Jez and Mark on the pull 'hello resentment my old friend'. Some great one liners in there.

I thought last night was the weakest of the new series so far, that said it was still hilarious. Mark being all giddy and telling Jez not to write I love you on his eye lids :lol:

How many episodes are there? If Dobby has now gone I rather like her replacement for Mark, and it sounds like she's in the next episode too. Happy ending on its way?

Also looks like Super Hans is back in the episode on 9 Dec - yes I'm checking on Tivo. I might be a little bit tragic...:neutral:

Last edited:
Need to watch these Peep Show episodes like, been meaning to

Mitchell & Webb are class, they've done some quality sketches in the past on the 'Mitchell & Webb' show, couple of my faves below;

How many episodes are there? If Dobby has now gone I rather like her replacement for Mark, and it sounds like she's in the next episode too. Happy ending on its way?

Also looks like Super Hans is back in the episode on 9 Dec - yes I'm checking on Tivo. I might be a little bit tragic...:neutral:

6 in the series. 16th December episode is the last ever...

Last night's was class, best in this series so far and one the funniest of the last couple of series for me. All the stuff about everything being moroccan, even Mark wearing eye shadow...:D:D

Last night's was class, best in this series so far and one the funniest of the last couple of series for me. All the stuff about everything being moroccan, even Mark wearing eye shadow...:D:D
Class last night: "Are you...wearing eye make up, Mark?"
"Yes, It's Moroccan"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back