People leaving early negatively effects the team

Status
Not open for further replies.

hexhamali

Winger
Due to the fact it looks as though we've given up and are subconsciously saying to the players that it's game over.

Obviously I understand people have valid reasons to leave early. I hope the ones that have no reason to leave start to stay though as I think it can potentially be the difference between a loss or a draw.

Utter garbage.

We lost the game today because Gus is encouraging players to play in all areas- when these players aren;t quite up to it.

Talk about clutching at straws. It really pisses me off, especially as my row is full of fuckers who arrive late, think it's called half-hour time, and leave early, but it's not them to blame. It's the incompetent fuckers on the pitch mate.

Due to the fact it looks as though we've given up and are subconsciously saying to the players that it's game over.

Obviously I understand people have valid reasons to leave early. I hope the ones that have no reason to leave start to stay though as I think it can potentially be the difference between a loss or a draw.

If we'd stayed last week at 7 - 0 I'm sure we would have clinched a draw :lol::lol::lol:

Fuckkkkkkking hell. Gan tak your face for a shit son. I agree that the people who leave are spineless cowards but saying it has an effect on those puffs on the pitch is laughable.

I always stop til the end in the forlorn hope we might score a late goal. However those that leave early have their reasons. It has always happened so do not think that impacts on players. The players should be concentrating on what's happening on the field not the stands

Talk about clutching at straws. It really pisses me off, especially as my row is full of fuckers who arrive late, think it's called half-hour time, and leave early, but it's not them to blame. It's the incompetent fuckers on the pitch mate.
Yeah I totally agree they're not to blame and obviously the players have way way more responsibility. I just think it's possible that it sends a message subconsciously that we don't have faith in them to get anything. I wasn't really referring to today as it was a crazy error, it's just today made me think of it is all.

Yeah I totally agree they're not to blame and obviously the players have way way more responsibility. I just think it's possible that it sends a message subconsciously that we don't have faith in them to get anything. I wasn't really referring to today as it was a crazy error, it's just today made me think of it is all.

Quit while ya behind mate. Good attempt but nee cigar

must be strange for players being 0-1 down at home and there's no atmosphere or urgency from the crowd. Even worse a quarter of them are already in their cars. Not the reason we lost, but we rarely lay siege to the opposition and our halves tend to fade out to nothing. Many fans at Sunderland miss the 35th to 50th minute, then the 85th to the end.

Think we'd lost when we decided we were going to try and defend our 18 yard box for 90 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back