People leaving early negatively effects the team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the team can't even do the basic things on the pitch so can't blame them for being frustrated when they never learn. The ball comes into our own box, our player gets to it before the opposing player is chasing it what do you do? A)pass it back to the keeper or B) clear your box and boot the fucker. Same when we are going forward, they get half way up the pitch and lose the ball by giving it away not by them taking it off us. To many mistakes in the team and they play for themselves and not for each other.

i'd say people making shockingly bad errors effects the team, the fans just have to endure it :neutral:

I've never left a game early in my life. Having said that, I think that absolutely f***ing shite substitutions today had more to do with the lack of a late comeback than people leaving when we were a goal down.

People leaving early is a joke and has been for years. Why would you leave when it's 0-1 and we're pushing for an equaliser?

There's a few who have a genuine excuse but 9/10 don't.

must be strange for players being 0-1 down at home and there's no atmosphere or urgency from the crowd. Even worse a quarter of them are already in their cars. Not the reason we lost, but we rarely lay siege to the opposition and our halves tend to fade out to nothing. Many fans at Sunderland miss the 35th to 50th minute, then the 85th to the end.
Don't you realise that they all have to go to work or else have family reasons, no-one leaves because they're not real supporters.

Shouldn't dis the players for being gutless when you leave early

Due to the fact it looks as though we've given up and are subconsciously saying to the players that it's game over.

Obviously I understand people have valid reasons to leave early. I hope the ones that have no reason to leave start to stay though as I think it can potentially be the difference between a loss or a draw.
For a start fuck off. Anyway I hate people leaving early but today there didn't seem to be as many as usual until Vito's clanger, then the biggest mass exodus ever occurred, and for once I don't blame the fickle fuckers.

Due to the fact it looks as though we've given up and are subconsciously saying to the players that it's game over.

Obviously I understand people have valid reasons to leave early. I hope the ones that have no reason to leave start to stay though as I think it can potentially be the difference between a loss or a draw.

Always found it embarassing watching people leave with ten mins to go

For those who say "who cares if people leave early?", watch MOTD. The amount of empty seats when Sanchez scored the 2nd looks shit and embarrassing.

To be fair we win every single game when every single fan stays until the final whistle.

I stayed til the end so pleased to say the defeat has nothing to do with me.

When the fuck up happened for them to score their second goal, it was like everyone still in the ground knew Arsenal would score and just stood up to leave. It was purely instinctive behaviour from people who'd seen this shit too many times before.

Sad, but in hindsight it was obvious that pissing about on the pitch for 90 minutes was never going to get us anywhere and once we made another fatal error, it was over.

Yeah I totally agree they're not to blame and obviously the players have way way more responsibility. I just think it's possible that it sends a message subconsciously that we don't have faith in them to get anything. I wasn't really referring to today as it was a crazy error, it's just today made me think of it is all.
FAITH, What sane person could have any faith in that lot? Faith is a term used by owners and management of crap teams to cover up for their own inadequacies, it's a term only for the gullible amongst us. Blind faith got no one anywhere at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back