People wanting to get run over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daks

Winger
Well probably not wanting too , but how many people i notice now just totally dawdling over the road with cars just missing them. Two black women totally oblivious to anything around them today i had to brake really sharp just to stop running them over , and even then they just walked on as if nothing had happened

Yesterday was turning into the petrol station and some daft bloke walking straight in front of me , and had to brake to avoid him aswell. Then again just walked on totally ignorant to me shouting like fuck at him.

And cyclists f***ing hell

Well probably not wanting too , but how many people i notice now just totally dawdling over the road with cars just missing them. Two black women totally oblivious to anything around them today i had to brake really sharp just to stop running them over , and even then they just walked on as if nothing had happened

Yesterday was turning into the petrol station and some daft bloke walking straight in front of me , and had to brake to avoid him aswell. Then again just walked on totally ignorant to me shouting like fuck at him.

Were they playing football while they were walking in front of you - if not your post should be binned from "pure football"

That is what you are meant to do give way to people on foot

I was just commenting on this to a colleague of mine the other day.

I am not joking, but people nowadays step off the pavement without even looking (whatever happened to the green cross code???), they then walk slower than a tortoise and on occasions stop midway to answer the phone to answer or send a text message!

There seems to be no awareness or urgency when crossing a road. I have to say I am totally bemused by the whole situation!

That is what you are meant to do give way to people on foot

What ? " walkers "
I was just commenting on this to a colleague of mine the other day.

I am not joking, but people nowadays step off the pavement without even looking (whatever happened to the green cross code???), they then walk slower than a tortoise and on occasions stop midway to answer the phone to answer or send a text message!

There seems to be no awareness or urgency when crossing a road. I have to say I am totally bemused by the whole situation!

I think its this digital age , the bloke did have earbuds in so was totally oblivious to anything apart from Queen pumping into his ears.

The women just looked like they couldnt be arsed to move any quicker

I was coming out a junction, and some nugget decided to run out in front of the car.

He f***ing shit himself when i beeped my horn at him as he was about 6ft from the car

It should be like death race 2000

10 points for a OAP
20 points for some scrot bag
30 points for someone running over the road
40 points for someone standing in the middle of the road, answering a text message

Black people have always done that it's like one of their stereotypes like their love for fried chicken. And before anyone starts fuck off with the racist shite.

What ? " walkers "

I think its this digital age , the bloke did have earbuds in so was totally oblivious to anything apart from Queen pumping into his ears.

The women just looked like they couldnt be arsed to move any quicker

I did not mention pedestrians with headphones did I.......

I am a calm, relaxed individual under normal circumstances - but over the last 12 / 18 months, the subject of pedestrians gets me really animated. To date, I have never shouted at a pedestrians, but I think it is only a matter of time!

I had an old woman walk out in front of my car a few weeks ago.

As I came to a stop a few feet away from her she closed her f***ing eyes like a bairn does and pretended she wasn't there.

The funny bit was she had a little peek with one eye to make sure she didn't walk into the front of my car.

Mental.

I've been going to start a thread on this. I drive all day at work and it happens about twice a day. The other day this wifey just stepped out with her kids straight in front of my huge work van. I started ranting at her and she and the kids just smiled and waved at me. Yes, they were black, maybe they have a different system over there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back