People wanting to get run over

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be your fault..slow down and give way to pedestrians....simples.

This ^^^^^^^^^^,when they are just imbeciles.When they know you are coming,and look over their shoulder as if to say "fuck you,i'll take as long as i like,and you are just going to wait,are'nt you",then its okay to just pretend you havent seen them and run them over.

What was the skin colour of the daft bloke?

Inconsistency in provision of vital details here...

This ^^^^^^^^^^,when they are just imbeciles.When they know you are coming,and look over their shoulder as if to say "fuck you,i'll take as long as i like,and you are just going to wait,are'nt you",then its okay to just pretend you havent seen them and run them over.
Ill ask my brother what he thinks...he wears a uniform, drives a nice fast car with pretty lights for a living.

as long as you're sober and within the speed limits just knock the ***** over
Young uns do it all the time. See me coming a way off, then walk really slowly. I put me foot down and the çuñts sharp shift when they realise you aint slowing down! :lol:

So you were turning across a pavement, he was carrying straight on, unquestionably he has priority - can't wait for automated vehicles to get aggressive impatient morons like this off our roads...
Do you normally drive over pavements going into garages like? OP should have ran them ower.

They should introduce a rule, that if someone is walking over the road, sees you driving up to them and breaks into that useless jog which is actually f***ing slower than they were walking, you can run the cunt down and take them out of the gene pool.

The ones that bug me are those that step out later than they should, then, as they're c-r-a-w-l-i-n-g over the road, look anywhere but at you, as if to say, "I can't see him so he won't blame me for having to slam the brakes on"

They should introduce a rule, that if someone is walking over the road, sees you driving up to them and breaks into that useless jog which is actually f***ing slower than they were walking, you can run the cunt down and take them out of the gene pool.

The thing is , they know you are there but the dopey bastards just amble over knowing you will brake for them . Yet if you hit them they will be crying to every claim company in the country the stinking twats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back